Watch

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

Working the computer quickly I typed in the parameters and pulled up a different angle, I saw Rooster coming in, trailing smoke, so was Hangman, also trailing what looked like smoke.

"What the hell, you have got to be kidding me."

I got up and walked out of the building, putting on a jacket I walked to the flight area, Cyclone was walking out, he looked pissed.

He walked up to two men who were standing there, holding up his hand signaling that they shouldn't move.

Rooster and Hangman had made it back to the place where their F-14's were parked, I looked it over - their planes were damaged – but not totally destroyed but it looked like it was salvageable.

"Charge me for the repairs Beau." I offered – he didn't even react to me using his first name, I had no reason to use his rank – he was stoic as he stood back ridiculed with stress and crossing his arms, face full of fury.

"No need, the government will pay."

My heart was relaxing when I saw them slowly exiting out of the cock pit and sheepishly walking towards us, I wanted to know what they did but I was too scared to ask.

He turned to the other men. "Taken their aircrafts to the repair hangar and then come to my offer, I'll call you in."

He drew a deep breath. "BRADSHAW, SERESIN MY OFFICE NOW!" He yelled, making me jump, I stepped away from him, I could feel the fury coming off him like a radiator.

When he turned his eyes on me I held up my hands and backed away.

"They are all yours." I stammered, he nodded, and I glanced over at Hangman and Rooster, they were both looking down, clearly ashamed of themselves.

I walked back to my place and opened walked back in.

I got a banana and sat down, taking a deep sigh as I started to look over the schematics for some of my new weapons, distracting myself from working on them and trying to make improvements.

There was a soft knock on my huge door, I hit a button on my keyboard opening it up, I had locked it, in walked Rooster and Hangman.

"Hey...are you doing okay? What happened?"

"I was showing off." Hangman apologized; he walked past Rooster so he got to me first – I hugged him.

"Yeah, you needed to watch when you pull fucking stunts like that." Rooster growled.

"Are you in much trouble."

"We are being formally disciplined."

"Honestly we deserve it." Roosters' overwhelming anger was obvious and clearly earned, it both scared me and turned me on.

I wondered if I would give it a few weeks and bargain to have that cleared from their record.

Hangman turned and looked at Rooster with a smirk, then to me – I was still wondering if he was betraying me, I wasn't sure if that was making me more turned on or not.

"I'm sorry for my recklessness, so she is all yours tonight."

"Where are you going?" I questioned, with more worry than I was curious – I wanted to keep an eyes on him.

"Oh I'm going to watch, I'm feeling kind of voyeuristic today."

I interjected myself. "What are you talking about?"

He put his hand on Rooster shoulder.

"You are going to take charge for once Rooster, fuck her any way you like, use all of her holes – give me a show."

I looked between them wide eyed, Hangman turned Rooster to face me and stood a bit behind him whispering in his ear.

"She looks very beautiful, soft and fuckable – do you not want it? Do you not want her? To have all parts of her to yourself?" Hangman taunted, his eyes were on me, in a very primal manner, the smirk he was giving me made a chill go down my spine.

"Are you okay with this...will you use the safe word?" Rooster asked.

"I...consent." I was shocked at how very submissive I sounded.

Hangman stepped back from him and walked over to my fridge, pulled out a Bud Light he sat across from us in a chair – perfect place to watch everything.

My eyes shifted to Roosters brown ones, he was intently looking me over I saw something shift in Roosters eyes, a darkness started to cloud over them. I whimpered as he advanced on me.