Betrayal

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I threw the ball and watched more than a little bit annoyed as the ball started to move to the side, in the end going in the gutter and not even hitting any of the pins.

"Damn." I growled as I turned around.

I looked up at the scoreboard and saw that Rooster was doing way better than me, when I looked down I saw he was holding a beer and smiled at me as he took a sip, hiding the smirk that was clearly on his face as he did so.

"Stop gloating." I teased as I sat down next to him.

"I'm not gloating, I'm just happy that I am winning."

"That's a form of gloating." I laughed slightly pouting, he got up and grabbed his ball, I watched him walk forward, taking a beat of a moment to look him over, he was a well-built male, and for the first time I noticed how sexy his ass was as he moved and threw the ball.

I realized blushing that I could touch that ass anytime that I wanted, he turned and he looked at me, I couldn't advert my eyes quickly enough and he saw me checking out his ass, adorably he turned his head and look forward, I saw the redness reach the back of his neck.

"I like what I see Bradley, you really can't blame a girl." I flirted, he laughed and walked over, taking the beer from my hand and taking a sip.

"You're turn beautiful."

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"I can't believe that you are in love with her – she has been your mark from the beginning, how could you let your feelings get in the way."

I looked at my handler, he did a good job covering his accent with an American one, but I had known him for long enough that I could tell.

"I never said that I was, and I'm not, I do care for her clearly, but love is not at all close to how I feel about her."

He rolled his eyes and kept on eating his lunch, others looking in would think we were just old friends, his fabricated back story was impeccable – and no one had questioned that before. "I see the way that you look at her, it's very clear."

"I got you the information that you asked for, my personal issues are my own."

"And we thank you for that, but you really should just dump her."

"I really don't think I can do that; I'm in to deep and they would uncover what I am."

"You already are a traitor Jake, in time she will figure that out, maybe it's time you start letting that happen."

That was the worst of it, I was a bad person, and I didn't want Chase or Rooster knowing that about me, I would lose them both, but if it came down to it I would break both their hearts to save myself.