Different From You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

There was an odd silence between Rooster and I, I sat there, almost like I was just happy to be involved, I was shocked with how safe I felt with him.

I didn't feel that safe with Hangman, being with him was like being with a wild animal, but being with Rooster – calm and relaxing.

He continued driving in silence and I was looking around, we were heading to La Mesa.

"Where are we going?"

"I have booked us a hotel room tonight." 

"To do what?"

He looked over at me, and licked his lips, the single slow action almost made me whimper.

"Spend time together, talk, work some things out. I wanted to get you away from Jake."

That sounded reasonable, I wondered if I was going to hear about going away with both him and Hangman in as many days, yeah, I was sure that Beau would give me a hard time about it. We continued to drive in silence.

He broke the silence.

"Did you sleep with Hangman?"

"I...I don't need to answer that."

I looked at him closely, I saw his jaw clench.

"You don't, but I would like you to."

I thought over what to tell him, thinking I decided that it was time to tell the truth. 

"We were going to, but you interrupted us?"

"Why do you like him?"

"He's different..."

"Better than me?"

"Different from you, not better, I hate that I feel like I am in between you two."

I saw his hands grasp the steering wheel hard – white knuckling it, I looked over at him, seeing the scars on the side of his face – they made him almost more handsome in my opinion.

"You can make a choice you know?"

"Can I Rooster? There is the complication that you have a girlfriend."

"If I knew that you were going to pick me, I wouldn't be with her..."

I narrowed my eyes and looked away from him, it was dark and there were few cars, I half wondered where the people Beau said would be following her were.

"So you are going to stay with her... Rooster if we do anything you will be cheating."

He ran a frustrated hand across his face.

"I know. You have no idea how much I hate myself for my feelings and how I am willing to do this."

I hesitated to say anything because I realized that if he did this.  

We drove in silence the whole way, when we pulled up to the Best Western, when he parked, he got out and went around, opening the door for me, slowly I got out and looked around.

"Do we check in?"

"I already did, I have our hotel room key."

I looked up at him and followed, he was on the ground floor.

He opened the door and we walked in, I looked around at the nice room, it was a single bed, I stepped forward then turned to face him.

Without any warning Rooster stepped forward and put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me forward, pressing his lips against mine.

I moaned and kissed him back – pressing my tongue into his mouth I could feel his body tense and let out a happy laugh against my lips, he gently pulled my head back by my neck gently and shoved me on the bed, I looked up at him shocked.

He walked backward and I saw the darkness in his eyes again, it was captivating and terrifying.

He sat in a chair that had no sides to it, I watched him slowly unzip his pants and pull them down a little bit.

"You know what I want...if you want this you are going to have to come get this..."

I stood up, there was an ache growing in me, I saunter over to him and taking off my pants straddled his lap, he guided his cock to my core, and without hesitation he slowly sank me down on his cock.

I leaned my head back with a gasp and he took off my shirt, he was still mostly clothed, but I was shocked being fulling naked on his lap, his cock impaled in me.

I buried my head in his shoulder, I started to cry, because of everything...only Hangman knew who I was, and I felt guilty knowing Rooster had no idea who I was... I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck.

"Why are you crying, am I hurting you?"

"Not physically..."

He pulled me back by my hair, not painfully but making me look at him.

"Do you want this Chase? You have a choice, if you ask I will take you back to base...and as much as it will kill me to do - I'll take you back to Jake if you ask..."

He moved his hand from my hair and cupped my cheek, using his thumb to whip my tears, I turned into his touch.

"No...I'm where I want to be..." He grabbed my hips and stared slowly grinding me roughly against him. I buried my head in his shoulder. Being with him felt right, I turned over control to him, relaxing my body, he seemed to get this, and he instantly took control of the situation.

--- Maverick's Point of View ---

"You shouldn't have let them leave base."

"Bradley and Chase are grown ass adults Pete, I have two swat members and a sniper looking after her..."

That shocked me, that seemed a bit much.

"Why so many people?"

"Because there is more than one person after her... one group of people wants what she knows, wants to kidnap her and use her to their own ends..."

He looked up at the window, crossing his arms, that serious pensive look on his face.

"And the other?" I asked worry.

"The other wants to kill her, saying she is to evil to be alive."

"Jesus Christ...and you let her leave with Bradley?"

He said nothing and I turned to walk away.

"You know they like one another Pete, there chemistry is clear to everyone, even you, and even Lieutenant Seresin, you all need to stop getting in the way."

His passion shocked me; I had never heard him talk this way about anything except firing me.

"You sound like you care about her."

"A person like her deserves a little bit of joy and piece in their life... Bradley is that for her."