Nimitz Class

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

After a while I realized maybe eating wasn't the best option, I must be so upset about Hangman that it was started to make me sick to my stomach.

I walked out of the aircraft carrier to watch them come in. Rooster was the last one who landed, I smiled at the perfect landing he made.

I made my way down to the flight deck, shocked when no one tried to stop me, when he flight deck operator put the ladder on his aircraft he crawled out.

"Hey..." He greeted getting out of the aircraft.

"Hi...I love watching you fly."

He walked up to me, smiling, it was then that he did something that shocked me, he reached down and put his arm around my waist.

We were in the middle of the flight deck, with people all around us, he pulled me into a kiss.

It was a dominant and overpowering kiss, the kind that would make any girl weak at the knees. I got up on my tip toes and kissed him deeper, he accepted and kissed me more.

He kept me there for a while holding me against him, until he let go and I broke the kiss, blushing as I looked down, trying not to giggle like a school girl.

After a moment I looked around at everyone, they were all giving us glances and looked like they were trying not to look.

"Um...shower and late lunch?" I stammered.

"Sounds wonderful." He walked with his arm around me, he handed me his helmet and I held it, we walked inside, and he gently pushed me to the direction.

"I'm going to take a shower, meet you in our room."

"Yeah, I'm going to go and deal with something with one of my weapons."

He tilted his head, but I think he realized that I wasn't going to tell him more. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I walked to main operations room and right up to the Vice Admiral.

"Can I have a conference room with a level 9 clearance laptop."

His eyes widened, the opened his mouth to say something but then stopped and seemed to realize something, you bet he realized that I actually had that much clearance.

"Come with me."

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I got out of the shower and I was stopped by a first officer.

"Uh...Chase said to tell you she is going to meet you in an hour or two but if you are hungry you should eat now..."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you..." I smiled, I wasn't going to wait, I was starving.

{2 Hours Later}

I was on the top deck watching another aircraft carrier pull up alongside ours, I jumped a little when she came up beside me nestling close. Looking down I saw she was just finishing eating what I suspected was a sandwich, I smiled, knowing that her eating was a sign she was emotionally alright at the moment.

"Hey what is going on?" She leaned her head against my rib and I kissed the top of her head.

"We need to stop and unload some cargo and stuff to the USS John C. Stennis."

"Nimitz class, nice."

I felt like I was being watched.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"You are going to take my cock in your ass tonight – so brace yourself for that, I didn't like being just dropped like that, naughty girl."

She let out a whimper, I could hear the delight in her tone of voice.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"Who are you looking at?" A young private officer asked me, I had my binoculars, I was shocked that I saw them both so clearly and quickly, my heart started to ache when I saw her standing there, cuddling up to Rooster.

I shouldn't be jealous, I knew that I shouldn't, but I was, to an alarming degree. I wanted to throw him off that damn boat and into the ocean – and take her.

I put down the binoculars and leaning my arms against the railing I put my head in my arms.

"The very reason for my existence." I growled.

"Huh..."

"Don't you have something better to do?" I asked, he ran away with his tail between his legs.

I looked back at the carrier, fuck could I really do this, could I really leave the both of them?