Wrong

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I wasn't sure how to feel about what he had said.

"What you said...is that a threat?"

"For you, no – I would never threaten you, for him, yes."

He started kissing my shoulder and my neck, I found myself involuntarily moving my head to the side to grant him better access to where he was kissing me. I hated how instantly submissive I was with him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Would you believe that I didn't mean to fall in love with you – that the idea of you pregnant with my child is making me overly protective?" There was something mocking in his tone of voice, something that made me uncomfortable.

"Are you capable of love Hangman?"

He let out a laugh that was deep and resounding, he moved his body, making me go on my back, his upper body was on top of mine and he was looking down at me.

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"Then is it that farfetched that I am able to feel love?"

"I suppose that is a good argument."

Completely out of my control of my own emptions I started to cry, fucking hormones already?

"Stop the tears baby, it's okay, everything is going to be okay."

'I seriously doubt that.' My internal monologue mocked but I kept that thought to myself.

My eyes met his, he was examining me closely, giving me his signature serious and pensive look, eyes narrowed slightly then relaxed, I drew in a shuttering breath that I wasn't expecting.

"Please don't hurt Bradley." I used his government name because I wanted to stress my feelings on the matter.

The kiss Hangman gave me almost held no love – it held control and power.

"Don't give me reason to then."

He leaned down and kissed me again, this time he didn't back off and he continued to kiss me, I whined when the door to my place opened again, Hangman didn't back off.

"Sorry." Rooster apologized.

Hangman backed off and got up out of bed, putting on his boxers and pants.

"That's alright."

I started to get out of bed myself.

"Stay put." Hangman demanded; I watched as he put on his shirt.

"Going somewhere."

"Yeah I have some things to take care of, besides I know you want some time alone with her."

Roosters mouth opened as if he was going to deny that, then he seemed to think better of it and closed his mouth.

"Bye..." Hangman walked over to me and put his hand on my lower stomach, held it there making eye contact and then turned and left the room.

There was a long pause, I looked over at Rooster, utterly naked I jumped out of bed and into his arms.

"Hey...something I wrong, I could tell."

I knew that I couldn't tell him, I had no proof other than Hangman kind of threatened him, I hung onto him like a koala he walked over to the chair and sat down, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around us.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he wouldn't."

I pulled back and rested my forehead against him, taking a few deep breaths.

"Don't be like him...please be you."

"I'm sorry, he simply eggs me on – but I'll try to not let him get under my skin."

I didn't know who to tell him that I now have a bad feeling about Hangman – made all the worse and emotionally complicated because this baby might be his.

"I want to stay like this forever."

"I'm not sure about forever but you can rest for a while, I like having you this close." Closing my eyes I rested my head against his shoulder, feeling comforted.