Take Control

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I walked to her home and let myself in, Rooster was asleep on the bed, when I got in there he sat up, I saw the smile of his face disappear a bit when he saw me.

"Is she still gone? Did you find her?"

"Yes, she came back...and she is fine."

It was this moment that I noticed he was dressed and I watched as he got up out of bed and started to make his way to the door, stepping to the side I held up my hand stopping him.

He gave me a perplexed look.

"We need to talk."

He stopped and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Talk?"

"Chase had gone to the doctor, a private one, and she got a DNA test...apparently they keep our DNA on file, everyone in the military."

He stepped back a little, I saw his eyes widen a little.

"She knows who's it is?"

I couldn't look him in the eyes, I felt like it was slightly disrespectful.

"It's mine Rooster."

He saw him drop his head and put his hand over his face, he turned his back to me. After a moment he turned around again and walked right past me to the door, when he grabbed the handle I grabbed his arm, he flexed and looked at me eyes narrowed.

"I would like to hear it from her..."

"Rooster... I know you are upset, "

"I'm not going to hurt her, how could you ever think that? I just want to hear it from her and talk to her...be smart and let me go."

"Damnit." I let him go. "Last I saw her I sent her to get something to eat."

He left the room without another word.

I walked back and laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, the weight started to fall down on me – I was going to be a daddy, we were going to have a baby.

Holy shit I'm going to be a father.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

Eating seemed to keep my on and off nausea at bay, I was about to go for a little walk when someone wrapped there arms around me. I closed my eyes and inhaled – I could smell Roosters distinct aftershave, a very manly spell.

He turned me in his arms, both of his hands were on my shoulder, I looked up at his brown eyes, I had always loved them.

"Is it true?"

Like a coward I looked down, his fingers went to my chin and made me look up him.

"Don't you dare look away from me, is it true?"

I knew that I owed him that, I made myself look at his brown eyes, I swear to god his eyes were hauntingly beautiful – it was the only way to describe them.

"Yes, it's his."

I watched Rooster dry swallow.

"Are you doing, okay? I mean you and the baby?"

"Yes, we are both doing alright."

"Tell me the truth."

"We really are alright; I've been terrified of your reaction." I looked around to make sure we were alone. "I wanted it to be yours."

"Baby..."

He leaned his head down and kissed me softly, he put his hand on my lower back and pulled me forward flush against him, after a moment our kiss came to a natural end.

"I am not mad, I always knew it might be his and I came to a calm piece about it... let's go back to the room, so we call all be together." The rich tenor of his voice made my body ease.

Gently he put his hand on my hip and moved me forward, I let him guide me. Needing someone to take control.