We Will See

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I squirmed under him a little as he came, my body at this point I was hypersensitive, and I have no idea how to handle that.

When he pulled out and then pulled me into his arms I curled up against him, after just a heart beat of a moment I felt myself start to sob, Rooster wrapped me I his arms and he kissed for forehead.

"What the hell?" I asked between sobs.

"I'm sorry baby, you shouldn't have gone after him, you shouldn't have provoked him like that, you know what kind of man he is." His voice was apologetic btu I could hear the seriousness in his tone of voice.

I kept on crying for a while, letting all of my pain and anger out.

"Shit baby, did he hurt you? I mean in any way that is serious?" Rooster's voice was serious now, I felt myself swallow and I pushed back the tears for a moment, enough to do a mental body check.

"No, I'm okay, just...Hangman..." I sobbed gently, wanting him holding me as well, Roosters grip tightened for a moment.

"I know, I feel the same way, take a few deep breaths and calm down, take a shower, you are shivering – let the water was away some of that sorrow, I'm going to get you some soup or something."

He was right, I was shivering a lot, I looked up at his brown eyes and nodded. We both moved at the same time and got up, I watched him as he got dressed in his civilian clothes. He glanced at me and I looked away blushing, putting my hand up to my face.

"You are so beautiful... you took us both beautifully."

"Thank you."

"Now go shower, I think you are due a back rub and a foot massage."

I liked the sound of that, without saying anything more he left the room.

I was going to do what I was told, when I stepped into the shower I felt myself start crying again, that was the thing about Rooster and Hangman, they both made me feel so, vulnerable, that wasn't how I normally was, and I felt fucked, and not just physically.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I walked to the top deck, standing at the edge, in the darkness was Hangman.

"You really are a fucking asshole Jake."

He turned to face me, his expression could only be described as cocky and he tilted his head to the side and seemed to look me over, contemplating something before speaking.

"And you allowing me to that to her – and even taking her yourself, don't you dare try and hide your part in this, your hands are just as dirty as mine Bradley."

I stepped forward.

"I'm not hurting her like you are."

Hangman shook his head, leaning forward his hands grasped the railing, I could see the tightness of his knuckles, as if he wanted to hit me but was holding back.

"Do you love her?"

"You know I fucking do." I growled, I said it with such ferocity that I stepped back, shocked at my own response.

"So do I, I'm just willing to give her up."

I shook my head.

"You need to get your head out of your ass, because if you don't, I am going to take her from you." I had no idea why I said that Hangman had a tendency not to like being provoked, I had just warned Chase about that.

"I can take her back from you at any time Rooster, that threat is empty."

"We will see...now if you will excuse me, I have to go and comfort her. I would get off this ship."

I turned and left, he said nothing, but I could feel him staring daggers at my back.