Smirk

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I walked over to the passenger door of the Range Rover parked out front, he moved quickly stopping me with his hand around my waist.

Then he moved and crossed in front of me, and opened the door for me, I took his hand and I let him help me up into the seat.

He was being a complete gentleman, I loved it.

When he got in he started the car, putting his hand on my thigh he drove off, I looked to the side and smiled, it was beautiful outside and I loved the fresh air – there was a hint of salt in the air.

"You're quiet."

I jumped at his voice, not that he was harsh but that I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Sorry I'm just comfortable."

He let out a deep sigh and squeezed my thigh, holding it tight. "You need to tell me what is going on."

I looked at him with genuine shock.

"What do you mean."

"I know you better than you realize, something is deeply bothering you, and you are clearly deflecting both me and Hangman, please tell me."

Tears started to come to my eyes, remembering all the things that I had lost – everything I had lost.

"Baby..."

"Pull over...go down that side road and park." I made my voice sound powerful even though I was trembling inside, I was shaking so bad I put my hand on my lower stomach as he turned onto the street and drove down it.

As he was parking I felt myself doing steady breathing.

I swear my emotional limit has been tested a bit too much, and my fear was great.

"What is it?" He took your hand and held it, I made myself look up into his brown worried eyes.

"You know that I design military weapons and well...everything."

"Yes."

"Someone had been hacking my information – and the... black ops that I am a part of – think that is it Hangman."

"Did he go under cover to try and stop them from hurting you."

"One of the groups yes, but evidence is showing that he is working independently – and he's not under cover."

He pulled his hand from mind and leaned back against the door, his hand running across his face.

"Rooster?" I questioned after a long pause.

"Sorry, are you sure about this?"

I shook my head slowly; I honestly wasn't sure not 100%.

"I'm so confused about it all, because they are not doing anything now about it at my request."

"Fuck, you need to let me take you away from him – we can go tonight."

"I can't, I can't leave just yet."

As I said this - I put my hand on the very small bump I had, he was quiet, after a moment he reached his hand over and put his much larger hand over mine.

I looked up at him, it took him a moment to look at me.

"I'm sorry Rooster, I just don't believe, deep down that he is doing anything wrong, and you know what he is like – he will hunt me down like an animal, and worse what if..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

"The baby is his...shit."

He turned the car on and started driving.

"I'll go along with it for now – but if it comes down to it, I will take you from him."

"After dinner can we go to a motel, I want to fuck you – away from Hangman, just us."

I watched him squirm and pull on his pants a little, I had giving him a hard on. I smirked at that.