Bradley

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"Why on earth are you interrogating me?"

I was here on sheer grace of being polite, I was pulled into a room on base and sat down with Maveric and he has been getting on my case about Rooster and Chase.

Asking all kinds of invasive questions that I really don't think she would like to be asked, I was deflecting as best as I could, but it was getting hard to keep composure.

"Honestly I'm not sure that you are on her side, that you are safe with her."

I gave Maverick an annoyed look, he didn't seem phased at all, I narrowed my eyes at him, I had immense respect for this man, but I didn't like how he was trying to get in between me and Chase.

"Why are you so worried if I am a threat to her or not? I really don't think that I have given any indication that I'm a danger – and what you said about my temper is a moot point and you know it? What have I done to make anyone question if I am a danger to her."

"Do you think you are a threat?"

I shook my head annoyed that I has been asked this more than once – at least a variation of that question. "That's not what I'm asking Maverick, and you know it, I never thought you would be one to

"You're being insubordinate."

"Am I on duty?" I growled.

"No."

"Then you are not my superior, to make this conversation short, I'm not leaving her, I love her and there is even a part of me that loves Rooster, unconventional our relationship is and all – I'm only leaving her side of she tell me to. Even then it's going to be a hard ask because of the baby."

"What if the baby is his?"

I looked at him unflinchingly, even though the idea hurt me inside.

"As I said, I care for both of them – I'll care for the child as well. Now if you will excuse me I have some earns to do."

I was going to need a release after this, I wanted to fuck her long and hard.

--- Maverick's Point of View ---

When he left the room I got on the phone and dialed the number I was given.

"Did I buy you enough time?"

Some people who have the same clearance level as Chase came to me asking me to distract Lieutenant Seresin, they said they needed to search his on base car.

I didn't ask to many questions, they told me it has to do with Chase's safety, and I was taking them at their word.

"You did, thank you." They hung up.

What on earth are they looking for? And why do they think he's a danger, from talking to him I felt it was clear that he would all but kill for both her and Rooster.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I was laying on my back, naked with skin-to-skin contact.

I never knew that he would have this much stamina – he had been going at it for what had to me thirty minutes.

This was sex, raw, dirty, both of us sweaty even though we had stripped the bed so there was only a fitted sheet.

The room was hot and humid, most of it of our own making.

His lips were against my neck, he interlocked our fingers and raised my arms above my head, he had touched and kissed me all over.

He was torturing me, refusing to start fucking me, just teasing and foreplay this whole time.

"Bradley...please."

I started moving my hip against him, he let out a very satisfied laugh.

"Using my actual name are we? Keep begging and maybe it will happen. You have been a bad girl though – it's about time you have some punishment."

I let out a frustrated while as his lips met mine, putting his thigh between my legs, holding me overstimulated body in place as he kissed me.