Hug

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

We kept walking alone in silence – after a moment he walked a bit quicker ahead of me, stopping and making me stop as well.

"Can I ask you a question, a very personal one?"

I let out a sigh and did the best to hold my temper – I swear this baby was messing with my hormones and making me more volatile, that could be a problem in the future.

With another I sigh crossed my arms narrowing my eyes at him – taking a moment and thinking it over, I took a deep sigh and let my shoulder and jaw relax.

"I suppose we have known each other long enough – what's up?"

"If you had to pick between the two, who are you going to pick – you know that some day you are going to have to make a choice."

In the darkness of the night, in between the times, when I was alone with my thoughts, I had asked myself this question over and over, coming to the same conclusion. I dry swallowed.

I thought about explaining my choice, but I didn't want Maverick to be that privy to my mind and what goes on in my brain.

"Rooster."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, as sure as I am that this baby is his – let's go."

When we got to the room, I saw it was a secure one – I smirked knowing who I was going to be talking with, the dark ops commander – I never caught his name - was there and asked for us to be left alone.

When we were he looked at me.

"Do you want us to make you disappear?" I looked at him shocked and wide-eyed.

"Are you threatening to kill me?"

His eyes narrowed, yeah, this guy never had a sense of humor about, well, anything really.

"No, but with your baby you are considered a priority."

"Thank you for the offer, but I am fine." I turned to leave, I just wanted to get back to them, and have them both hold me. I was scared, I always have a brave face and demeanor – but I am terrified, and this guy was making it worse.

"They are a liability Chase."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned and faced him, eyes narrowed. I started to say something, but he held up his hand.

"You know it is true, you are not stupid, you know that your love for them both could be a liability and a danger. They could be used against you."

"I know."

"You can call me if you change your mind, you wouldn't be just protecting you and your unborn baby – you will be protecting them."

I knew that his words were the truth, the painful truth – I walked out of the room, doing my best to stop he tsunami of guilt for putting them in danger that I was sure about to wash over and drown my emotions.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I looked over at him.

"You know you are too soft on her right?"

He looked up at me, tilting his head, walking over to the fridge that she had in the corner.

"What do you mean?"

"You can be a bit rougher with her, I think she likes that."

He let out a bitter laugh.

"Should we even be talking about this?"

"Shouldn't we? We are sharing the same women, there is an intimacy in it that you cant deny, I am just making a suggestion."

"I think you can be left to the rougher side with her, I want her to know who she is safe with."

I couldn't understand his tone of voice. What the hell did he mean by that? She was safe with me.

"Is that a dig Bradley?"

Before he could answer the door opened and she walked in, she looked between us and ran into Roosters arms, he held her and after a moment – she turned her face to mine and opened her arms to have me come into the hug as well.

Why did she go to him first?