Tears

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was trying to wrap my head around what I was told by Maverick.

I was working on my aircraft, I was alone in the hangar, and I liked it that way, the movements I was making just seemed to be mechanical – pun not intended.

How had I not seen what he was.

If I was being honest with myself, there were hints – things that I had seen but I had shifted to the back of my mind

, how secretive he could be, how he seemed to not be shocked when she would be attacked, his odd detachment sometimes and the far off look that sometimes happens in his eyes.

I could deal with him being a traitor, but the fact that Chase was pregnant, and the baby was, that was the clinch in the issue.

If I could get away with it, I would take her and run, however she is more connected than I ever will be and I doubt Hangman would let me get far with her.

I stopped what I was doing and leaned my head against the underside of my plane.

How on earth was I going to be able to keep a damn poker face with him around? I took a deep breath and continued with my work.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"Fuck." I cried out as he shifted his hips and changed his pace.

"Watch your mouth...our baby can hear you." He teased, he put his hand on the back of my head and held me there, continuing to hold me there while he took me.

There was something so primal and wild about making love out in the open.

He took me in such a way that I felt myself start to submit to him.

"Forgive me." It took me a moment to realize that I actually heard him say that, it was under his breath.

"Forgive you for what?"

I reached over and put both of my hands on either side of his face, he kept us the movements of his hips, not letting up.

I could see something in his eyes, he leaned down and kissed me on me lips, I kissed him back, and after a moment I tore my lips from his and moved my face and pressed my lips to his ear.

"Whatever it is, please tell me."

"I can't."

"I know that something is eating you up inside, I'm yours, you're taking me, I'm giving myself completely over to you."

"But Rooster..."

"He isn't here, it is just you and me and our baby...please talk to me."

Leaning down he bit my shoulder, I let out a moan as I felt his cock pulse in me, I felt the tears drip as me as he cried, still not telling me what happened.