Camping?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and the supernatural.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

We were driving down a wide road, I was on my tablet looking over some weapons specs, I had an idea of where we were going but I thought it better to just let him navigate.

I rubbed the spot where a bullet had entered me, for some reason a change in weather pressure was causing it to ache, the move was almost innocuous, but I noticed it and stopped, it was a matter of control.

I looked over and saw that he was giving me a side eye, I tilted my head at him giving him a curious smile.

"Sorry, sometimes I actually have to do my job." I explained, I wasn't sure why I did, I couldn't read his expression.

He let out a laugh.

"I understand that I think we have all been so wrapped up in one another that we had forgotten that we all actually work for the military."

I leaned back in my seat, turning off and locking my tablet, he had a point there. Finally, I looked more around the at the outside area.

"Where are we?"

"We are almost to the camping site."

I put my hand on my tiny bump, taking a deep breath. Having this much silence I was again coming to terms with the fact that I was going to be a mother.

I looked up at Hangman, I wondered if he was thinking over the fact that he was going to be a father, I looked at his relaxed face, and decided to go back to what I was doing.

He put his hand on my thigh, and I relaxed in his touch, I was safe with him, and I was excited to see the camping site that he was taking me to.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"Hey Mav."

I sat down at the booth, we normally met at the bar, but he wanted to meet at an out of the way dinner, late at night.

He handed me a coffee.

"I ordered for you already, I know what you like." He said matter of fact, I didn't argue with this and put some cream in my coffee, taking a deep sip, I was quite tired and he was like my father, and I wasn't exactly someone who like variety when it comes to my diner preferences.

"What's with the cloak and dagger?"

"It's Hangman."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What about him?"

"He's not who you think he is, I have been made aware of something, I shouldn't even be telling you this, but I felt it was my duty, I may get court marshaled – or worse."

"What do you mean he's not who I think he is?" I half understood that he was going against higher ups than us.

"He's a traitor Rooster, you need to get Chase far away from him and as soon as you can."

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What?" I stammered; he shook his head.

"You heard me, I'm going to give you a second to comprehend this fully but I know that you understand what I am saying, and I hope you have the good sense to understand the gravity of what I am saying."

"She's gone camping with him." I stammered, the expression on his face told me that he wasn't aware of this.

"You didn't know that?"

"No, where did they go?"

A feeling of utterly helplessness started to creep in my soul. "I don't know, he didn't say."