Obey

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I sighed deeply before walking back onto base, I had been given some prenatal vitamins as well as being told to drop in often to get checked out every few weeks or so, or if I feel like I need to.

But I knew that I had to find one person instantly, I had to avoid Rooster and talk to Hangman first, and I wanted to confront them separately.

I walked to the hanger, I held back and watched Hangman working on his plane, I put my hand to my lower stomach, this man might be betraying me, might be a danger to me and Rooster, and I was carrying his child.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize he was onto me until he said my name.

"Chase... there you are."

I felt my eyes fix on his green ones, he sauntered over to me with a smile, I found that I was at a loss for words, he came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into a kiss.

I didn't kiss him back but stepped back, putting my hand on my lower stomach and looking down.

"Is everything alright with this little one?"

I nodded, there was a long drawn-out silence between us.

"Where did you go."

"To see a doctor."

"Oh..."

"Our baby is fine." I softly explained, unable to look him in the eye.

"Good..."

I looked up at him, he didn't get what I had said to him and be honestly I was being noticeably vague about the whole thing.

I watched his face as his eyes fixated on mine, the furrow of his brows and the slight narrowing of the eyes, then all at once his features relaxed and he looked down at my stomach again.

Then slowly almost as if he was scared to he reached out and touched my lower stomach, pressing against it.

I saw his mouth part and his lips breath start to come more rapidly.

"Mine?"

The tears that came to my eyes were so involuntary that I couldn't even move to wipe them.

"Yes...I took a DNA test; your DNA was a match."

I saw his Adams apple bob up and down as he swallowed hard, I saw tears come to his eyes, he got down on his knees before me.

The move shocked me but I didn't move an inch, he put one hand around my waist and the other holding my wrist in place, leaning forward he kissed my lower stomach, turning to press his cheek against my lower stomach, wrapping his arms around my waist now hugging me.

"Hi, little one...I can't wait to meet you..."

He held his spot there and then stood up, holding my face in his hands as he kissed me, he didn't stop, it had been forever, actually I wasn't sure if we ever had – simply kissed, no sex, no domination, just making out.

I allowed myself to give in, enjoying what he was giving me, enjoying the comfort of having him close. Soon he pulled back getting air.

"Thank you..."

I dry swallowed the hard lump in my throat.

"Have you told Rooster."

I shook my head.

"Are you scared to?"

I nodded ashamed of admitting it, I knew that I had no reason to be scared of him, but I was scared of what he would do when he found out the baby was Hangman's.

"Go to the mess hall and get yourself some food, let me handle him, this is something we need to discuss – I will come fine you after we are done."

This was the time that I obeyed him, I watched him leave the room heading to my 'home' and I turned and hoped that the mess hall had something decent.