Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Jiangcan Coffee Shop

In the office buildings in the suburbs, people who get up early and go to work walk into the buildings, and the first thing they smell is the strong aroma of coffee.

The taste of this coffee is very strong, so everyone can't help but go to the coffee shop here to buy a cup of freshly ground coffee because of the aroma.

The suburbs are too remote, and opening a beverage store here will not make more money than in the business district. Moreover, here is a group of office buildings, and the rent in the store is not cheap.

For something like coffee to taste good, the cost is inherently high, so there is only one coffee shop named after the owner to open a coffee shop here.

"One cup of iced Americano, two cups of latte, you take it."

Jiang Can stood in front of the serving counter, handed over the coffee skillfully, and watched the last take-out customer in the store leave.

He breathed a long sigh of relief, and looked back at the wall clock on the wall. It was exactly 8:50, and it seemed that the small peak this morning had passed.

Jiang Can stood in front of the cash register and looked at it. This morning, the receipt was more than 1,300. Stretching his waist in satisfaction, Jiang Can walked out of the dining table, poured a cup of new coffee, sat aside and sipped slowly.

Just as Jiang Can sat down, the store door was pushed open again, and the wind chimes hanging in the store rang softly due to the small wind blowing in.

Normally, no guests would come at this time, because most of the employees in the office building started work at nine o'clock, so Jiang Can didn't look up.

The staff at the counter saw it, and quickly greeted the guests:

"Hello, what do you want?"

"I want to order ten glasses of Blue Mountain, can you deliver it?"

"This..."

A man's voice sounded, and the counter The staff here were stunned for a moment, then immediately looked at Jiang Can.

The employees in the office building group are basically regular customers of Jiang Can's house. They all know that Jiang Can's coffee is good everywhere, but they don't deliver it.

Jiang Can just finished working all morning, and now he is very tired. He didn't expect to run into someone who asked for delivery.

Jiang Can raised his eyes very unwillingly, wanting to see what the person looked like. He heard the voice was very pleasant, gentle and gentle.

It's just that the request is too much, Jiang Can will remember this man's appearance, and will not sell him coffee in the future.

Jiang Can raised his head slightly, and the frown that was originally slightly furrowed slowly unfolded.

The visitor was wearing a navy blue solid suit, carrying a gray computer bag in his hand, about 1.8 meters tall, and looked clean and quiet.

It's just that he wears a pair of black-framed eyes, so you can see that he is not ugly, but you can't tell what he looks like.

Jiang Can pursed her lips. As a face controler, she had already lost interest in coming. Who knew that a faint smell of cappuccino slipped into Jiang Can's nostrils.

Jiang Can's eyes widened suddenly, and he stood up abruptly:

"If you can, I can give you a cup."