Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Future Plans

    When Jiang Can hugged Yan, although the last time he hugged him was more than two years ago, Jiang Can still vividly remembered that feeling.

    She used to be thin, but later she became a little fleshy, and she was very soft in her arms. Although it is still so soft now, when you touch it, you can directly touch the bone.

    "You are finally willing to call Chairman Jiang 'Dad'. When I saw you in the coffee shop, I was really terrified. I finally waited until you came back. If Chairman Jiang really wants you to continue to fulfill the engagement, I'm afraid I 'll just go crazy."

    "I..."

    Jiang Can just said a word when Yan Shi's hand covered his mouth.

    "Don't tell me, let me say, two years, I have too much to say to you, but I don't know where to start.

    Just now Director Jiang gave me some paper documents, I know that when I Dad’s car accident was not your car.”

    Jiang Can was very surprised, she thought Jiang’s father would say something that made Yan Shi sad, so she rushed back in such a hurry.

    But Jiang Can never expected that Jiang's father would take the initiative to give these evidences to Yan Shi. Jiang Can quickly grabbed Yan Shi's arm and helped him up:

    "Then did he tell you who was driving the car at that time?

    " I won't be as depressed as before, and I will try to find a way to get an explanation for my dad."

    Jiang Can nodded, in fact, when he went abroad, Jiang Can also found out some things about Bai Yuting and Jiang's father before they were together.

    Since Jiang's father knew that the car accident was not caused by Jiang Can, he must also know that the person who caused the car accident was Jiang Yan.

    But Jiang's father is a person who loves his own flesh and blood very much, so he will not tell Yan Shi or even others that the person who really caused the car accident was Jiang Yan.

    After all, it has been so many years, and Jiang Can has already taken care of everything, so there is no need to replace it with Jiang Yan at this time.

    But...if Jiang Yan wasn't Father Jiang's blood, would Father Jiang still protect him so desperately?

    Yan Shi's dark circles were also much heavier than before. Jiang Can lay beside Sibo with his arms around him, coaxing Yan Shi carefully. Sure enough, Yan Shi was still easy to coax, and fell asleep after a while.

    Jiang Can took advantage of Yanshi to fall asleep and pecked him countless times on the face. It was strange to say that Yanshi, who had insomnia and dreams for the past two years and was not familiar with him, no matter how much Jiang Can kissed him, he still did not wake up. .

    About an hour later, Sibo and Yan Shi woke up one after the other. After Jiang Can teased Sibo for a while, Bai Yuting came and knocked on the door.

    It's past lunch time now, but because they didn't eat, Jiang's father asked Bai Yuting and his aunt to prepare a new meal together.

    The Jiang family's aunt is an old aunt who has been using it for many years. She has quick hands and feet, so she quickly cooked a table of meals. After Jiang's father sat at the table, he asked Bai Yuting to come over and call Jiang Can and the others.

    "Xiao Can, Auntie has finished the meal. Your father asked me to come up and ask you to go down and eat some together."

    Jiang Can hummed, picked up Sibo at Yan Shi, and followed Jiang Can downstairs to sit at the dining table.

    However, after Yan Shi went down, he was a little surprised to see the children's chair beside the table. After putting Sibo in, the four of them sat around the table, and the scene was just as awkward as the last time Jiang Can came back to eat.

    Bai Yuting smiled bluntly, although Jiang Can disliked her, but knowing that Yan Shi and the child were still hungry, he simply didn't look at her.

    He gave Yan Shi a small bowl full of food, but Jiang Can still didn't stop, and Yan Shi said no, not saying no, and finally he could only lightly kick Jiang Can under the table.

    "Jiang Can, what do you think about the company's affairs? Are you going to stay in China or go abroad?"

    Jiang's father seldom mentioned the company's affairs at the dinner table. It may be that Jiang Yan didn't know much about it before. Motivated, that's why Father Jiang never mentioned it.

    Jiang Can paused, and looked up at Bai Yuting. Unexpectedly, Bai Yuting seemed to care more about this matter than Jiang Can, and she couldn't even control her expression.