Chapter 73

Chapter 73 I want to see him

    Sitting in the car, Jiang Can only felt a little lack of oxygen. Her mind was blank now, and she didn't know what she should do.

    Shui Li was very puzzled, and after calling Jiang Can for a long time, she didn't respond, so mustering up her courage, Shui Li touched Jiang Can's arm.

    Jiang Can turned his head to look at Shuili. Seeing Jiang Can's appearance, Shuili was a little nervous:

    "No, I didn't see it?"

    Jiang Can shook his head and closed his eyes helplessly:

    "He moved away. There is no contact with anyone in the country, and it may be difficult to find him now."

    "Then don't you have any mutual friends? Do you want to ask them?"

    Shui Li's words awakened Jiang Can, and Jiang Can raised his spirits, thinking of After seeing Rongrong, he and Shuili immediately rushed over.

    When Jiang Can arrived at the coffee shop, it was not the rush hour, Rongrong heard the wind chimes coming in from the door, subconsciously said welcome.

    When she raised her head at the bar and saw that the person who came in was Jiang Can, Rong Rong couldn't believe her eyes.

    "Boss!"

    Rong Rong ran out and gave Jiang Can a big hug.

    Before Jiang Can pushed Rong Rong away, another acquaintance came to the coffee shop. Guan Shaocheng walked in in a hurry, only saw Rongrong hugging a person, and didn't realize that that person was Jiang Can at all.

    "It's not good, Rongrong, my dad called me just now, saying that Jiang Can is going to be engaged to the young master of the Shuiqing Consortium! Do you think Jiang Can is crazy? If she is engaged to Shuili, what about Xiaoyan?" What to do?"

    After finishing the words, Guan Shaocheng found that Shuili standing beside him was as surprised as he was when he saw the aliens.

    "Shuili, why are you here?"

    Rongrong let go of Jiang Can, and Jiang Can turned his head. Guan Shaocheng knew that Jiang Can would return to China today, but he went to the engagement banquet, but he didn't see anyone, so he took advantage of the chaos I ran out to report and wanted to see if there were any other solutions.

    Who knew that when he arrived at Rongrong's place, he actually ran into two parties.

    "Xiao, Xiaocan."

    I knew that Guan Shaocheng was surprised, but Jiang Can didn't have much time:

    "Okay, what's the continuation? I have plenty of time later. Does anyone know where Xiaoyan is? I want to see him."

    "Boss, You can directly ask Mr. Guan about this."

    Ever since Guan Shaocheng met Yanshi last time, Rong Rong has been unable to contact Yanshi, so now the only one who knows about Yanshi is Guan Shaocheng.

    Jiang Can frowned. After two years away, she had no idea what was happening in the country. Guan Shaocheng is so kind to help Yan Shi?

    Jiang Can prepared gifts for Guan Shaocheng when he left, just to keep him steady, and also didn't want him to do other things during the conversation while he was away.

    "But Xiaocan, the time for your engagement banquet is coming up soon. Are you afraid that Mr. Jiang will be angry if you don't go?

    " ?”

    In fact, just now Jiang Can agreed to let Shuili drive him out, and it was also planned. As long as one of them is missing, the engagement banquet will not be able to start. Instead of fleeing alone, it is better to go with Shuili. If something goes wrong, Father Jiang won't blame her entirely.

    Although Jiang Can also felt that his actions were a little too much, but due to expediency, Jiang Can had no choice but to do so.

    Seeing what Jiang Can said, Guan Shaocheng didn't say anything. Originally, he did something wrong. If it wasn't for his jealousy, Jiang Can and Yan Shi must be together well now.

    Guan Shaocheng has always wanted to make up for the two of them. Now that Jiang Can is back, Guan Shaocheng's opportunity has also come. After all, he feels that what he has done for Yan Shi is far from enough.

    Shui Li followed Jiang Can, and when he was about to get into the car, Guan Shaocheng stopped him:

    "Boy, you can follow along, but keep your mouth shut. Don't think about what you say. If you mess up today's affairs, I don't care if you are a young man from a consortium."