Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Let's...break up.

    Qi Zhan didn't know the relationship between Jiang Can and JA Director Jiang before, but he only found out recently. He had nothing to hide from Jiang Can, so he just said it directly.

    "What happened to our family before?"

    Jiang Can's mind and heart are in a mess now, and he can't think of too many things.

    "He's investigating the incident of someone drunk and bumping into Jiang's family."

    Jiang Can was taken aback, although it had been a long time ago, Jiang Can still remembered it fresh. But she didn't quite understand what Yan Shicha was doing with this matter.

    "But Boss Jiang, Yan Shicha's matter is reasonable. You may not know that Yan Shi's father died in a car accident, and he took the blame for others."

    Jiang Can took a deep breath. In the car accident that Jiang Yan slandered himself, it was true that except for the people in the car, none of the people in the other car survived.

    At that time, Jiang Can was immature. After being framed by Jiang Yan's mother and son, he only wanted to escape from the Jiang family as soon as possible, so Jiang Can had no idea what happened to the other family members.

    However, for a person who is so cautious when speaking, if he finds out about this matter, it is very likely that his father's car accident was related to the car accident that Jiang Yan slandered himself.

    The supporting evidence that can be found now should be that the daughter of the Jiang family was drunk and crashed a car. The Jiang family tried their best to suppress it and found a scapegoat.

    If this is the case, then Jiang Can seems to understand why Yan Shi suddenly changed his attitude towards him so much.

    Knowing that now when he is looking for Yan, he may not be able to see himself, but whether it is because of this matter or not, Jiang Can has to make it clear to Yan Shi.

    They didn't keep up with the conversation just now, and they would not go to other places in the future, so Jiang Can asked Guan Shaocheng to take her back to Fang Yang's house. Sure enough, their car was parked downstairs.

    Jiang Can hurriedly got out of the car and ran upstairs, knocking on Yan Shi's door. This time Jiang Can was smarter, she didn't speak, and sure enough, Wang Chuanning opened the door after knocking a few times.

    When he realized it was Jiang Can and wanted to close his hand, Jiang Can grabbed the door and

    said, "I, I'll just talk to Xiaoyan, just a few words."

    "What else do you have to say, Jiang Can, Xiaoyan?" He doesn't want to see you, and you don't have to come here again."

    Fang Yang heard Jiang Can's voice, and he was at Qi Zhan's place just now, although he couldn't see Qian Wen because of the reason he hooked up with him, but in Qi Zhan's mouth, You have already got what you want to know.

    Qi Zhan didn't know so many things back then, but he knew that the Jiang family suppressed the matter because of the eldest daughter. In this way, it has been confirmed that the original matter was caused by Jiang Can.     Then Yan Shi's father was blamed because of Jiang Can, and Jiang Can was the cause of the accident, and Jiang Can became the veritable murderer of Yan's father.     Knowing this, Yan Shi's mood was not as excited as before, he returned home without crying, and even started to eat on his own initiative.     Fang Yang saw that he had raised his spirits, so he mentioned the child. Yan Shi had no expression on his face at that time, and only replied:     "I will think carefully about whether to keep this child or not." But my father's grievances back then, I must find out. "     Fang Yang, I didn't cause the car accident back then, and I wasn't the one who drove the car. Don't listen to what can be found out now. I was framed by Jiang Yan's mother and son. That's why I left Jiang's house in the first place. "     Jiang Can shouted at the top of her voice, because she knew that she might not be able to see Yan Shi this time, so she could only speak louder so that Yan Shi in the bedroom could also hear this passage.     Yan Shi was sitting at the dining table, and he didn't interrupt his slow eating because of Jiang Can's appearance, but when he heard this, Yan Li suddenly looked in the direction of the door.     He has always believed in Jiang Can, but this time Guan Shaocheng said it unintentionally, and Qi Zhan also affirmed it.

    One is Jiang Can's good friend who grew up together, and the other is someone who admires Jiang Can. It is impossible for the two of them to harm Jiang Can, so Jiang Can's words, now some don't know whether to believe it or not.

    Yan Shi bit his lip, got up and walked to the door.

    Jiang Can didn't expect that Yan Shi would come to see him. When he saw him, Jiang Can's nose was sore.

    I haven't seen him for a few days, Yan Shi seems to have lost a lot of weight, and the little flesh on his face that was just raised by Jiang Can has now collapsed back.

    "Since you know everything, then don't come to me anymore. I won't listen to others, and I will find out by myself."

    "Let's... break up."

    Yan Shi paused, and finally said these five words.

    Jiang Can took a breath and didn't recover for a long time. Yan Shi walked forward slowly, pushed Jiang Can's hand away from the door, and closed the door.

    Jiang Can stood at the door for a long time before he breathed out. Yan Shi didn't believe what he said anymore. He thought about it too. He had already found out the reason. If he couldn't produce evidence, how could he make Yan Shi believe in himself.

    Jiang Can calmed down for a while, Yan Shi has been sticking to himself recently, where did he hear about the previous car accident.

    Although Yan Shi works in JA, there are very few people who know about the past. Could it be that Jiang's father intentionally revealed it to Yan Shi and wanted them to separate?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Can shook his head involuntarily. Jiang's father seemed to like Yan Shi very much, so it shouldn't be so. Then Yan Shi recently met people related to him, only Guan Shaocheng was left.

    Moreover, Guan Shaocheng knew all about the cause and effect of the previous incident, but he clearly knew that Jiang Yan had framed him for that incident, so why did he still say it unclearly to Yan Shi?

    Jiang Can can't figure it out, but these are not important anymore, the most important thing now is to return to him as soon as possible when he shows evidence to make a statement.

    Yan Shi had a baby, the longer he was away from himself, the better for his health. But now Jiang Can wants to guard against Guan Shaocheng, so he can't ask him for help in this matter.

    If he wanted to find the evidence from the past, Jiang Can had no other choice, so he was determined, and Jiang Can ran downstairs.

    Seeing Guan Shaocheng standing by the car, Jiang Can heaved a long sigh, not sure whether the cause of this matter had something to do with Guan Shaocheng, Jiang Can still put it aside for the time being.

    "Today, Sunday, he should not be at the company. Shao Cheng, take me back to Jiang's house."

    Guan Shaocheng was startled suddenly, and his speech was a little incoherent:

    "You, what are you doing back to Jiang's house?

    " Talk."

    Without talking too much with Guan Shaocheng, Jiang Can directly got into the co-pilot, Guan Shaocheng's face was a little ugly, and he could only send Jiang Can to where she was going.

    In front of Jiang's villa, Jiang Can and Guan Shaocheng had been sitting in the car for a while, but Jiang Can didn't get out of the car for a long time.

    Guan Shaocheng was a little uneasy. If Jiang Can went back to the Jiang family because of the matter of Yan Shi, although the matter was done impeccably, if he used the power of the Jiang family to investigate, he would be found on himself in the end.

    Jiang Can seemed to sense Guan Shaocheng's uneasiness, and turned to look at him:

    "Shaocheng, even if everyone in this world wants to harm me, you won't, right?",

    "Ah? Why, how should I say it?" Are you talking about that?"

    Guan Shaocheng smiled awkwardly, not daring to look into Jiang Can's eyes.

    Jiang Can sneered, and asked lightly:

    "Then you must not have told Xiaoyan intentionally about the three-vehicle collision back then?"