Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Take Home

    Jiang Can discovered Yan Shi's little tricks, but she didn't expose him, but deliberately pretended not to know anything.

    When he walked to the gate of the office building, Jiang Can realized that the rain outside had stopped at some point.

    The two walked slowly towards the coffee shop side by side. When they reached the entrance of the shop, Yan Shi stopped:

    "Boss Jiang, go in by yourself, I won't go in. It's time to gossip when people see you."

    Jiang Can felt a little speechless in his heart . In the middle of the night, how could there be others in this kind of office buildings dedicated to office work.

    After Yan Shi finished speaking, he turned around and was about to leave. Jiang Can saw that he had managed to trick someone here, but he couldn't let him go back easily.

    "Hey~" Jiang Can stretched out his hand to stop him.

    "The electricity is out, you can't do business when you go back, and my second floor is big and empty, I..."

    Jiang Can paused, and she couldn't find any good excuses for a while, so she simply said :

    "Don't look at me as an A, but I'm timid. I'm afraid to go alone."

    Although he lied, Jiang Can felt that it was a white lie. Jiang Can has been away from home for three years, and she hasn't encountered anything that makes her afraid or worried.

    I have to say, thinking about going back by himself for a while, Jiang Can still felt uneasy.

    Yan Shi just woke up like that, how panicked he was, it was obvious that he was pretending not to be afraid.

    Although A usually cares about his own face the most, Jiang Can doesn't think so. In the past few years, Jiang Can lived casually, and didn't care about those fake things at all.

    Having said that, it's not easy to meet such an o, since Jiang Can is interesting in speaking, it's not a big deal to let him speak a little bit.

    Yan Shi looked at Jiang Can, who blinked innocently.

    Hearing the words, he sighed, took another step towards the store door, and opened the store door.

    Using the phone to illuminate, Jiang Can took Yan Shi up to the second floor. There is another door on the second floor, Jiang Can reached out and unlocked it with his fingerprint, please go in while speaking.

    Unlike the shop on the first floor, there is no smell other than the aroma of coffee in the coffee shop.

    And when Jiang Can just opened the door on the second floor, a smell of lime and mint hit his face. This is the smell that belongs to Jiang Can, and it can be seen that Jiang Can often lives here.

    When Jiang Can first opened this store, he originally planned to turn the upstairs and downstairs into seats. But after investigating the number of people here, I found that there are not so many people who need to open a two-story coffee shop.

    So in the end, I simplified the layout of the place and made it a place where people can live at any time.

    Jiang Can also has a house in the urban area, but most of the time he still lives in the store, because driving back and forth is too time-consuming.

    Taking off his coat and throwing it on the sofa, Jiang Can carelessly put on the vest inside, and reached out to tie up the covered hair.

    When he arrived at his home, Jiang Can was familiar with the place. I walked to the TV and hit a switch, and an emergency light in the room immediately turned on.