Chapter 16

Chapter 16 I don't want a third person to know...

    At one o'clock in the morning, Jiang Can's car parked downstairs at Yan Shi's house.

    Yan Shi was sound asleep in the car, with a very comfortable and down-to-earth expression, but Jiang Can's expression was a little unsightly.

    Just now Jiang Can had to temporarily mark him in order to help Yan Shi, but now Yan Shi was in a good mood, but Jiang Can held back in the end and didn't take advantage of the danger.

    After taking a long breath, Jiang Can turned to look at Yan Yan, seeing him sleeping so sweetly, Jiang Can shook his head helplessly.

    Reaching out to unfasten Yan Shi's seat belt, Jiang Can turned around, got out of the car, picked him up, and strode upstairs.

    Arriving at the door of Yan Shi's house, Jiang Can realized that there was no key to his house, and clicked his tongue. When Jiang Can was about to turn around and leave, who knew that the door of Yan Shi's house suddenly opened.

    Jiang Can remembered that Yan Shi's roommate worked at night, so there was no one at home at all. When Jiang Can and Fang Yang stood face to face, both of them had very surprised expressions on their faces.

    Fang Yang reacted first, and when he glanced at Yan who was asleep in Jiang Can's arms, he stretched out his index finger and pointed at Jiang Can:

    "You, you, what are you doing to Xiaoyan!"

    Last time when Yan brought Jiang Can home, Fang Yang No matter how you look at it, Jiang Can doesn't think she's a good person. According to Yan Shi's temperament, if she keeps in touch with Jiang Can, she will definitely suffer.

    Seeing the scene in front of him today, Fang Yang felt that he was not wrong at all.

    Fang Yang's voice is quite loud, and the voice-activated lights in the corridor are so bright because of his voice, it's already late, Jiang Can looked around, and quickly said:

    "Shh, keep your voice down, let's go in and talk if we have something to say. Can't you? Anyway, let me put Yan Shi down first, and let him go to bed and have a good sleep."

    Although Fang Yang was not very happy, but let him go in with Yan Shi, he didn't have the strength, and in the end he could only be relentless Willing to get out of the way.

    Jiang Can came to Yan Shi's house before, and knew which room belonged to him, so he put Yan Shi on the bed, Jiang Can carefully took off his shoes, pulled off the quilt and covered him, closed the door and left quietly. go out.

    Fang Yang stood in the living room with his waist pinched, looking at Jiang Can with hostility. Jiang Can didn't do anything wrong today, so naturally he wasn't afraid of him.

    Turning around and sitting on the sofa, Jiang Can looked up at Fang Yang:

    "What do you want to ask, you can ask now."

    About twenty minutes later, Fang Yang, who was standing on one side, had already sat on the sofa on the other side. Looking at Jiang Can, the expression on his face was a little embarrassed.

    "Then...then no one can prove that what you said is all the truth."

    Jiang Can smiled slightly, stood up and stretched his clothes:

    "It's not too difficult to prove this kind of thing, go to Have a check-up at the hospital, and you will know everything. But I hope that no third person besides you and I will know about my temporary marking of Yanshi, especially Yanshi."

    "Why?"

    Fang Yang was a little displeased I really understand Jiang Can's meaning. Jiang Can has already told Fang Yang everything that happened. Although this kind of thing is temporarily marked, sometimes good friends will help out, but Jiang Can and Yan Shi are not very familiar with each other. friend.

    Since Jiang Can is willing to take the initiative to mark Yan Shi, it proves that she is interested in Yan Shi, but Fang Yang is not allowed to talk to Yan Shi right now, Fang Yang can't understand what she is thinking.

    "It's not easy for him to make a living outside as an A, but if you insist on telling him, you can do as you like."

    After speaking, Jiang Can turned to look at the door of Yan Shi's room, turned around step away.