Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    "Thank you head nurse, but I have no plans to get married yet."

    Yan Shi refused quickly, without any sloppiness. The head nurse rolled her eyes when she rolled her eyes, and pointed her finger:

    "You don't get oil and salt, the daughter of Dean Zhang is chasing you, and you still don't think about it. Your mother's medical expenses are so high, sooner or later you will be completely wiped out." Take it out and see how you fix it then." The

    head nurse snorted and left the ward with another nurse.

    It can be seen that the head nurse is also a warm-hearted person. Although looking at this matter from Jiang Can's point of view, he really doesn't feel sick, but she is really thinking about the time.

    There is no filial son in front of the bed for a long time, and Yan's mother's disease is still a disease that eats money, so it can't be blamed for things like the head nurse thinking about making things worse for Yan to marry a Beta.

    "You stay here to chat with your mother for a while. I saw a fruit shop at the entrance of the hospital just now. I'll go buy some fruit for auntie."

    "No need, the hospital has fruit after meals, so don't waste the money.

    " People who can live a life may also be related to the situation in his family.

    "It's me who wants to eat. It's almost noon, and I'm a little hungry. Let's eat some fruit with your mother to fill your stomach. You can leave me alone and be with your mother."

    Jiang Can said nothing . When the opportunity came, he left the ward directly. I looked around in the corridor, and saw the head nurse at the nurse's station.     Striding

    forward, the nurse saw Jiang Can standing in front of the nurse station and asked,

    "Hello, what can I do?"

"

    "Okay, who are you?"

    Jiang Can pointed to Yan's mother's ward, the nurse was a little surprised, and turned to look at the head nurse beside her.

    When the head nurse's eyes just walked over from Jiang Can, she had already landed on her.

    Seeing some weird behavior among the nurses, Jiang Can laughed:

    "What do you think she is doing? Could it be that the leader has to approve the voluntary payment?"

    Jiang Can said jokingly, the head nurse looked Not a good stubble, just walked over.

    "Ma'am, our mental hospital is different from ordinary inpatient places. It is enough to teach 81,000 yuan at a time over there, but here we pay a minimum of 50,000 yuan."

    "And then?" Jiang Can asked disdainfully.

    The head nurse took a look at Jiang Can's attire, and snorted softly:

    "You should have heard what I said to Yan Shi just now. If it wasn't for the daughter of Dean Zhang's family who has given Yan all these years The time discount, as far as the money he paid, is not enough at all.

    Now that Yan Shi is talking to death, Dean Zhang's daughter will definitely not be in charge. No matter what relationship you have with Yan Shi, you'd better Help persuade him. At the time, my mother used imported medicine, and I said that 50,000 is just a start, and the cost of money is still to come."

    "Okay, I will persuade him when I have time. You open the payment form first, so don't delay me to pay the money."

    Jiang Can didn't want to continue talking with the head nurse, and kept talking about money, money, and flattery to that Dean Zhang's family, Jiang Can Chan despised such a person.

    The head nurse glared at Jiang Can, wrote Jiang Can's order in person, and slapped it heavily on the nurse's desk.

    "Please remember to tell the toll window to pay 50,000 yuan."

    Jiang Can took the bill and left without looking back. In about ten minutes, the computer at the nurse's station received a payment message.

    The nurse who received Jiang Can just opened it and looked in a panic,

    "Head nurse, head nurse, I have received a new payment from Yanshi's mother, please come over and take a look." The

    head nurse looked impatient and dawdled Come forward:

    "What are you looking at? Isn't it only 50,000 yuan? It's like you haven't seen it before."

    While talking, the head nurse's eyes stared at the computer screen, and suddenly widened.