Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Give the child to Fang Yang to take care of...

    Jiang Can knew that someone would stand up and say such a thing, and it must be from the Propaganda Department. Sure enough, it was the manager of the Propaganda Department who spoke.

    Father Jiang touched his chin in the video, but he didn't agree directly, but seemed to be thinking about something.

    At the meeting, you said something, I said something, Jiang's father just listened quietly, until the video was turned off at the end, Jiang's father finally did not draw a conclusion.

    Jiang Can didn't know what Jiang's father was thinking. There was still a cooperation to be discussed in the afternoon. Jiang Can hurried back to the office to change clothes, just to see if Yan Shi was still there. Yan Shi had long since disappeared.

    In fact, within half an hour after Jiang Can left, Yan Shi sneaked out from inside.

    Jiang Can gave Yanshi a spare high-rise elevator use card, which Yanshi himself wanted, because he didn't want to meet people who knew him in the company, and when the ordinary elevator came to the top, he might have to wait. It's endless.

    Yan Shi hurriedly left the company and went straight to the supermarket, but along the way, Yan Shi felt that someone seemed to be following him, and looked back several times but did not see anyone.

    Yan Shi felt that maybe he was too tired these two days, so he didn't care too much, and pushed a shopping cart, Yan Shi went into the supermarket.

    When Yan Shi returned home, he first asked Rongrong to go to work, and then took Sibo to Fang Yang who was guarding the coffee shop.

    Since Yan Shi asked Guan Shaocheng to sell Jiang Can's former coffee shop, Fang Yang quit his original job and opened a coffee shop with Yan Shi.

    Now that Yan Shi is no longer in the coffee shop, Fang Yang also has feelings for this place, so he pulls Wang Chuanning to be with him, and now the two of them get tired of being together every day, and there is no Yan Shi to be a light bulb.

    Fang Yang was taken aback when he got off the taxi with Sibo in his arms when he saw Yan Shi, and quickly opened the door for him.

    It's cloudy outside now, and it's inevitable that Fang Yang felt something was wrong when Yan Shi came back with the child in his arms.

    "Xiaoyan, why are you back? Do you want to get something? Just give me a call and tell me, and I'll take the child back here to make a lot of trouble."

    Fang Yang hoped that he would not be with Jiang when it was Yan. Chan got awkward again, so he deliberately said these words to Yan Shi.

    "No, Xiaocan has prepared all the things needed in the house, and her father has prepared a lot. There are many things that I was reluctant to buy for Sibo before. There are many in Jiang's villa or the house we live in now. What do we do? There is no shortage."

    "Then...then why are you back at this time?"

    "Fang Yang, I may leave Sibo to you to take care of for a few days, I... I have some important things to solve, there is really no way to distract Sibo."

    "Ah? Me, I can't do it."

    Fang Yang finally heaved a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't Yan Shi and Jiang Can's quarrel, but who knew that Yan Shi entrusted Sibo to himself, and immediately panicked.

    Although he is also O, he has never been married, and his temperament is not stable, so how can he take care of children.

    "You can. You helped me bring up Sibo. Apart from me, he is the only one who can sleep with you without crying, and doesn't want to find me. You should do me this favor." , Waiting for the matter to pass, I will treat you to a big meal."

    Fang Yang curled his lips and looked at Sibo, who gritted his teeth at him. This is not a matter of having a big meal or not at all, but Fang Yang was reluctant to refuse him when he talked about it.

    "Okay, okay, but you need a few days, at least give me a date, otherwise, I'm really afraid that I will stick to it."

    "Seven days, no, ten days, after ten days I will definitely pick up Xiao Sibo Let's go."

    Fang Yang nodded and took Sibo over, as expected of growing up together, Sibo and Fang Yang are very close.

    "Sibo, you must listen to Uncle Fang Yang. Dad has some things to do. He will come back to pick you up in a few days. Then we will go to the playground with mom, okay?"

    Yan Shi never took Si Bo to the playground, because Yan Shi always felt that it belonged to him and Jiang Can.