Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Finale

    Although the police who left did not take Jiang Yan away as they wished, as long as the police returned to the station and saw such full evidence, they would quickly come to arrest Jiang Yan, a villain.

    "Jiang Can, what good do you get by doing this? Do you insist on driving us to a dead end?"

    Bai Yuting kept silent, she raised her head with tears streaming down her face, and looked at Jiang Can viciously.

    "What else do you need? Bai Yuting, do you want to get a divorce now? You can't go back to the door of the Jiang family. Li Qian embezzled the company's money. It's not a little bit. Even if he spit it out, he will be punished by the law." Sanctions.

    As for Jiang Yan, he bears human life on his shoulders. He has escaped for so many years, and found someone to blame him. How many families he has destroyed, he will never even think about escaping from prison again in this life.

    You have only two choices now, one is to hold the only shares in your hand and spend the rest of your life alone. The second is that you sell all the shares now, and use all the money to help Li Qian pay off the debt. You can also hire a better lawyer to make a last-ditch effort for your good son. "

    Bai Yuting seemed to be really thinking about this matter. She looked at Jiang Yan, who kept begging her, and finally relented.

    "I'll sell..."

    "Okay. As soon as

    Jiang Can stretched out his hand, the assistant immediately handed over a check. Jiang Can wrote down the amount of money on it, and finally signed his name.

    Throwing it in front of Bai Yuting, Jiang Can said coldly,

    "This is you and Jiang Can." The market amount that should be exchanged for the shares held by Yan, I made up an integer for you, which is also regarded as interest. The people from the notary office are also here. If you agree, Qian Wenhe and Yanshi are both the best lawyers. Let them draft the transfer contract face to face. Let's clean up this matter in front of everyone. clear. "

    Bai Yuting glanced at the check, closed her eyes and nodded desperately, the shares in her hand were indeed worth a lot of money.

    But Bai Yuting knew better how much money Li Qian had embezzled over the years. Li Qian and Bai Yuting looked at it The two are very ordinary, but they like to squander money the most, otherwise they would not have come up with such a big scheme.

    Jiang Yan is their so-called biological son, and the money spent is countless, so Li Qian swallowed it all these years. The money has already been squandered by the family of three.

    With the money from selling shares, Bai Yuting knew that she couldn't make up for the hole Li Qian made, so she only wanted to save Jiang Yan, so that Li Qian would have no reason to blame her, and she could spend the rest of her life safely after leaving Jiang's house.

    After the contract was concluded, the people in the company also recorded a video on the spot to show notarization, and sent away people who were not related to the company. Jiang Can also hired security to drive Bai Yuting, Jiang Yan, mother and son out of the company.

    Jiang Can took a long breath, and asked Qian Wen and Yan Shi to sit down.

    Returning to his seat, Jiang Can had mixed feelings after sitting down. Taking out another mobile phone, Father Jiang's video call was always on.

    Jiang Can projected it behind his back, and Father Jiang appeared in front of everyone wearing an oxygen tube.

    "My dad knows everything about today. Uncles, don't say that our father and daughter are too cruel. If such a thing happens to you, you may not be able to do better than us."