Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Decision

    Yuan Nai brought Jiang Can into the study and came out. Jiang's father was sitting on the sofa, playing with the tea set in front of him.

    She raised her head and glanced at Jiang Can who was standing opposite her, her expression was very stiff and serious.

    The former Jiang Can was also the little princess that Jiang's father held in his hands, but after Jiang's mother passed away, that little princess was nowhere to be found.

    Father Jiang felt that their father and daughter hadn't had a good chat for a long time. Seeing Jiang Can, who used to be a bit timid, has turned into what he is now, Father Jiang felt emotional and distressed.

    Poured the tea that had been poured twice in front of him into the cup, and Jiang's father pushed it in front of Jiang Can:

    "Sit down and have a cup of tea."

    Jiang Can frowned slightly, and sat opposite Jiang's father. I have a special liking, but I don't like tea very much.

    Although the tea is also very fragrant, Jiang Can cares about it because Father Jiang loves tea the most.

    Seeing that Jiang Can didn't intend to drink tea, Jiang's father also put down the tea set in his hand.

    "Suddenly thinking about coming back to see me, an old man, there must be something that can't be solved, but I'm going to be a mother, so why can't I deal with such a trivial matter?"

    Father Jiang said that he mentioned the child, but Jiang Can didn't say anything. How surprised, after all, she knew that Yan Shi and her every move should not escape Jiang's eyes, Jiang Can had already expected Yan Shi to work in JA.

    "Yanshi broke up with me."

    Without saying any other weak words, Jiang Can picked up the tea cup in front of him, without any intention of tasting it, and drank it down in one gulp.

    Father Jiang thought about dozens of questions, but he didn't expect to break up with Jiang Can when he was so dependent on Jiang Can's words. Father Jiang was a little shocked.

    "Do you still remember the three-car collision back then? The owner of the car who was blamed was Yan Shi's father."

    Looking at Jiang Can saying this calmly on the surface, in fact, Jiang Can was very sad inside. She had been holding back and forcing herself to be calm, just because she was afraid that if she was a little weak, her father would look down on her.

    "Maybe no matter how I explain it, you won't believe that the person who caused the car accident was not me at all. But whether you misunderstand or others misunderstand, as long as you don't misunderstand.

    He is pregnant with a baby, and now he needs me by my side the most. When the incident happened, I had to do my best to find evidence for what happened back then, proving that it had nothing to do with me at all."

    Jiang Can's tone was firm, and Jiang's father saw it, but in fact, when the incident happened, Jiang's father was also confused .

    After all, the three-vehicle collision is not a small incident, and so many victims lost their lives.

    At the time when JA was brilliant, if this matter was reported, it would definitely have a great impact on JA.

    So Father Jiang didn't conduct a thorough investigation back then, so he just listened to Bai Yuting's words. After Jiang Can left home angrily because of that incident, Jiang's father began to feel that something was wrong with this incident, so he secretly investigated for a long time until he found out the truth of the incident.