Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "You don't have to eat. In this way, I can cook some ordinary dishes, but I cook slowly, so you can sleep well. If Jiang Can knows that you are hungry, she will definitely blame me.

    You also You don’t have to be burdened, if you don’t eat, I have to eat something.”

    Guan Shaocheng hurried out of the bedroom without giving the chance to refuse.

    Although Yan Shi had no choice but to decline, he allowed Guan Shaocheng to cook for him, while he was still lying down and resting in the room.

    Not long after Guan Shaocheng went out, Yan Shi changed his clothes and sat quietly in the living room. But although his voice was a little softer, Guan Shaocheng still noticed Yan Shi.     While cracking eggs, Guan Shaocheng

    smiled at Yan Shi:

    "I was arguing with you just now, can't sleep now?

    "

She was pregnant at the time, so she didn't mention it at the time.

    "Then you have to wait a little longer, I'm really slow in cooking."

    As Guan Shaocheng himself said, he cooks very slowly. Like Jiang Can, he lived in a wealthy family since he was a child, so he can cook It's already hard to come by, so it doesn't matter if it's slow or not.

    After about an hour or so, Guan Shaocheng finally cooked the meal, Yan Shi hurriedly stepped forward to help serve the dish, and the two sat at the dining table facing each other.

    Yan Shi didn't know Guan Shaocheng very well, and he didn't know what to say, so he chose to keep silent and just eat with his head down.

    But Jiang Can and Yan Shi mentioned that the past is already in the past tense, Yan Shi's she will not ask deeply, and she doesn't want to bring up her own affairs again, they just need to live well in the present.

    Yan Shi felt that Jiang Can's words were fine, so he complied.

    But Yan Shi is still curious about Jiang Can's past, maybe this is a common problem of all little Os.

    Now that Guan Shaocheng wanted to speak on his own initiative, Yan Shi still wanted to hear it, but thinking about Jiang Can's words, Yan Shi was a little hesitant.

    Guan Shaocheng glanced at Yan Shi, continued to eat, and said while eating:

    "Jiang Can was good-looking when she was a child, and all the friends around her, both male and female, liked to play with her. But she has an aloof personality, unless she is acquainted, otherwise They are all far away from others.

    In the period of differentiation, Jiang Can has become the strong A that everyone yearns for. This should be beyond doubt. Family background, and became a strong A again. But Uncle Jiang didn’t seem to praise Jiang Can because of this incident, but cared more about Jiang Yan     who was

    a few years younger than Jiang Can.”

In front of Uncle Jiang, he respects his elder sister and treats his younger daughter kindly, but when Uncle Jiang is not around, Jiang Can sometimes can’t even eat at home.”

    Hearing this, Yan Shi finally couldn’t help it:

    “That Jiang Wouldn’t Chan tell Director Jiang? A wealthy family like Jiang’s would install some cameras. Doesn’t Director Jiang know about that?”

    Seeing Yan’s agitated look, Guan Shaocheng sneered:

    “You know What is the most deceptive thing in this world? That is the bedside wind. Maybe once or twice, Director Jiang would not believe Jiang Yan's mother's words, but after a long time, he will take it seriously if it is not true.