Chapter 93

Chapter 93 The Half Sister

    "If you're free, help me wash the dishes together, how could it be so untrue." As

    Yan Shi said, Jiang Can smiled.

    Opening his eyes, Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi who was sitting opposite him, and waved to him to let him pass.

    Yan Shi now completely obeys Jiang Can's order and immediately steps forward. Sitting, Jiang Can stretched out his arms and hugged Yan Shi's waist.

    "Leave me to clean the bowl. Now I can eat and drink enough, and Sibo is not here. Shall we hurry up and finish the things we didn't finish in the office today?"

    Yan Yan At that time, she thought Jiang Can was going to say something to herself, but she didn't expect her to say such nonsense when she opened her mouth.

    Yan Shi slapped Jiang Can, and his face turned red instantly.

    Seeing that Jiang Can was still smiling at him with a malicious face, Yan Shi was going crazy. In the office during the day, Yan Shi never thought that Jiang Can would be so courageous.

    If he hadn't cried and begged for mercy in the end, Jiang Can might have made it to the end.

    Looking at Yan Shi's shy appearance of Xiaojia Biyu, although it hit him, Jiang Can knew that Yan Shi would definitely not refuse.

    Although Jiang Can was not honest in the past few days, after all, Sibo slept with them, Jiang Can did not dare to be too presumptuous, and always restrained.

    Now that the little guy is finally gone, Jiang Can is ready to relax.

    Standing up, he hugged Yan Shi directly, but Yan Shi was unprepared, and suddenly his feet flew into the air, so he could only hug Jiang Can's neck subconsciously.

    Jiang Can left a kiss on Yan Shi's forehead, and strode back to the bedroom with him in his arms.

    Close the door, turn on the warm night light, this night is extraordinarily happy, Jiang Can seems to have recovered everything from two years ago.

    After Yan Shi fell asleep, it was already four o'clock in the morning, and Jiang Can didn't feel sleepy at all. Perhaps he was used to working day and night abroad, so Jiang Can simply got up and cleaned up the dishes.

    The driver would come to pick me up at seven o'clock, and I couldn't sleep well for three hours, so I might as well lighten the housework for Yan Shi.

    After cleaning the bowls and chopsticks, Jiang Can cleaned up the house again. After cleaning up, it was six o'clock in a blink of an eye.

    Seeing that there is still some time, Jiang Can made fried eggs, but after two years, Jiang Can's cooking skills still haven't improved at all.

    Looking at the tattered fried eggs in the pot, Jiang Can was about to eat them by herself, but the phone rang suddenly. Jiang's father was going to the company today, so the driver was already waiting for her downstairs.

    It was too late to eat the fried egg, so Jiang Can could only throw it down, changed his clothes and went downstairs to work.

    At around seven o'clock, Jiang Can came to his office with some documents that needed to be signed by Jiang's father, but Jiang's father looked unhappy.

    Jiang Can put the documents on the table, and Jiang's father motioned for Jiang Can to sit opposite her.

    Pulling out the chair, Jiang Can sat on it:

    "Director Jiang, you don't look very well today, are you sick?"

    Although Jiang Can changed his name and called Father Jiang again, but right now in the company, Jiang Can still called Father Jiang One Jiang Dong.

    Father Jiang rubbed his temples and waved his hands:

    "I haven't been resting very well in the past few days, and I don't have much appetite for eating."

    "Then why don't you go to the hospital? You should see a doctor in this state."

    "No , your Aunt Ting called the doctor over and said that there is nothing wrong with my health, but that I am getting old and have some geriatric diseases. By

    the way, Jiang Can, I saw that Xiao Yan was not present at the meeting that day. Could it be that when I was away recently, he Have you ever been to the company?"

    Jiang's father had already noticed this problem that day, but after all, he was still his own son, and Jiang's father still wanted to save him some face in front of everyone, so he didn't say anything.

    Right now, there are only Jiang Can and his father and daughter. We are all family members. Father Jiang asked Jiang Can directly.

    Jiang Can was a little embarrassed, but she couldn't hide it from Jiang's father. She nodded:

    "I also asked people to find him, but they couldn't find anyone. People of Jiang Yan's age always have their own things to be busy. I He is a half-sibling with him, and I can't do nothing about the company, but if I manage too much, I will always be criticized."