Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Dong dong dong, there were three knocking sounds on the glass, Jiang Can and Yan Shi turned their heads to look outside at the same time, only to see Guan Shaocheng appeared outside at some point.

    Seeing Guan Shaocheng startled, Jiang Can waved his hand to let him in.

    Guan Shaocheng nodded slightly while speaking with a smile, and strode into the store.

    "I said why people keep asking me how much it costs to make custom clothes in the shop recently. It seems that your friend who picked up the phone was asking."

    Guan Shaocheng said this to Jiang Can as soon as he came in.

    Just in time, Rongrong remade the coffee and brought it over to Jiang Can. Jiang Can took it and took a sip of the coffee without saying anything.

    "I met you in a hurry last time, and I didn't have time to say hello. Hello, I'm Xiaocan, who grew up with me, Guan Shaocheng. This dress of yours was made in our shop, isn't it good?"

    Guan Shaocheng said Yan Shi stretched out his hand, although Guan Shaocheng was not very friendly to Yan Shi last time, but this time it was Guan Shaocheng who took the initiative, and Yan Shi always had to give face.

    "Hello, I'm Yan Shi. The suit is very good. I will come to join you when I have the opportunity."

    "I know you, Lawyer Yan. You are also well-known in the domestic lawyer circle. Feel free to look for me when you come to the store, Xiao Can My friend is my friend, and I will give you a discount when the time comes."

    Jiang Can was not very happy talking with Yan Shi at first, after all, what Yan Shi said downstairs at his house that day was quite absolute.

    Jiang Can is not the kind of person who messes around, so now she thinks in her heart that she might not even be considered a friend when making peace.

    Hearing Guan Shaocheng's words, Jiang Can only felt a little ironic, he really couldn't bear to listen to their mutual compliments, and they didn't feel embarrassed if they pretended to be like this.

    Jiang Can stretched out his foot and kicked Guan Shaocheng lightly, and gave him a glare by the way.

    Pushing the kraft paper bag on the table in the direction of Yan Shi, Jiang Can said:

    "Lawyer Yan, I have made it very clear just now, if you are really sorry, you can return the clothes, and I will definitely not accept the money."

    After saying that, Jiang Can got up and went straight to the second floor.

    Yan Shi looked at the kraft paper bag on the table, picked it up and put it in his briefcase.

    He wanted to leave, but before he could leave, Guan Shaocheng stopped Yan Shi.

    "Does Lawyer Yan have time? My friend has a very difficult matter in his hands. Why don't you give him advice?" If you

    can find Yan Shi to deal with, it must be related to Yan Shi's work, although Yan Shi is now There are two cases in hand that have not been settled, but Guan Shaocheng is Jiang Can's friend after all, Jiang Can helped Yan Shi a few times, Yan Shi always remembers her kindness.

    "Then Mr. Guan and I go back to the office together, let's go to my office to talk."

    Guan Shaocheng nodded, made a gesture of invitation, and walked in front when talking, and the two strode away from the coffee shop one after the other.