Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Do You Remember That Aromatherapy

    A night of lingering, in exchange for not getting up in the morning.

    At seven o'clock in the morning, Jiang Can's biological clock made her wake up on time, and she was sleeping soundly with the baby on her neck while talking.

    Jiang Can smiled, and after leaving a kiss on Yan Shi's cheek, he took the clothes and left the bedroom.

    I left the room for the children to sleep last night, and the sofa and the carpet on the floor in the living room are now a mess.

    Jiang Can scratched his head and looked at the scene, feeling that this was not something he could handle.

    Sending a location to Rongrong, Jiang Can left a message for Rongrong on WeChat, asking her to help find a part-time worker to clean the house and come over to clean up the mess.

    As soon as Rong Rong heard the rumor, she took her children to Jiang Can's new home, and immediately took care of the cleaning work by herself. Before Jiang Can went to work, Rong Rong rushed to Jiang Can's house.

    After entering, Rongrong saw the mess, and gave Jiang Can a thumbs up:

    "Boss is worthy of the boss, you are so amazing."

    Jiang Can made a booing gesture and lowered his voice:

    "Xiaoyan and Sibo is still asleep, keep your voice down."

    Rongrong immediately covered her mouth knowingly, and said a few more words to Jiang Can, the driver arrived, and Jiang Can hurried to the company.

    In fact, Rongrong came here today not all to help Jiang Can clean up the house, but she has been holding back something in her heart. Now that Jiang Can has come back and Yan Shi and her have reunited, Rongrong thinks that this matter still needs to be resolved When telling the words.

    About an hour and a half later, Rongrong cleaned up all the mess in the living room, and made breakfast for Yan Shi and Sibo by the way.

    Although Yan Shi was very tired yesterday, the child woke up. When Sibo woke up and pushed the words, Yan Shi immediately opened his eyes. Although he was exhausted, Yan Shi still looked at Sibo with a smile and sat up. He hugged him and kissed him a few times.

    "Dad~ this..."

    Sibo is late to speak, and now he can only utter a few words sporadically.

    Si Bo saw the dots on Yan Shi's neck, stretched out his short fingers and hummed while pointing.

    Yan Shi suddenly reacted, and immediately covered his neck with one hand, his face turned red to the base of his ears.

    Rongrong heard a sound from the bedroom in the living room, and knew that Yanshi and the child must have woken up. Rongrong came to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

    Yan Shi didn't know that Jiang Can was going to work, if she wasn't there, why didn't she come in directly, instead she knocked on the door politely.

    "Come in."

    After Rong Rong opened the door and went in, Yan Shi jumped in fright. After all, he thought it was Jiang Can, but he didn't expect the figure who came in to be Rong Rong.

    "Rongrong? Why is it you? When did you come?"

    "The boss has gone to work and said that the house is in a mess and he wants to ask auntie to come and clean it. I'm also idle, and the coffee shop hasn't arrived yet, so I just came here." .Mainly because I heard that you are here with your baby .

    I haven’t seen you for such a long time, and I want to see how you and the boss’ baby look like.”

    When Yan Shi heard this, he quickly picked up Sibo and went down to the ground:

    “Sibo, what’s the matter with you? It’s Aunt Rongrong, called a little aunt.”

    “A~aunt.”

    Sibo really struggled to come up with the word, Rongrong quickly responded, took out a red envelope from his clothes pocket, and stuffed it into Sibo .

    "Hey, Rongrong, what are you doing?"

    Yan Shi hurriedly snatched the red envelope back, and wanted to return it to Rongrong. Rongrong pushed and shoved him:

    "It's the first time I met Xiaobao, and the boss treats me like Sister, since Xiao Sibo calls me an aunt, I will not accept this seniority in vain.

    There is not much, it is all my heart. Besides, I am for Xiao Sibo, so you should keep it for him first Go."

    Yan Shi was very embarrassed, but seeing Rongrong say so, he could only nod his head.

    "Okay, I made some porridge and eggs, you and Sibo go out to eat some first, I still have something to tell you, and I'm going back to the coffee shop to start work."

    "Okay."

    Rongrong's porridge It was very sticky, and Sibo loves to drink it very much. He ate half a bowl and his stomach was full before he stopped.

    Seeing that they were almost finished eating, Rong Rong hesitated for a moment, and

    said, "Lawyer Yan, do you still remember the aromatherapy you asked me to ask for last time?"