Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Heart Beats Differently

    Yan Shi hurried back to the office, grabbed his belongings and clocked out of get off work.

    Jiang Can didn't bother to take care of the affairs of his own shop, and told Rongrong that the shop was almost closed, and then left with Yan Shi.

    Originally, Jiang Can didn't care if he took the money or Yan Shi took the money, but Yan Shi mentioned several times in the car that he wanted to treat guests, and Jiang Can didn't fight him.

    Jiang Can's car drove into a small alley, Yan Shi looked surprised in his heart, but he didn't say anything, and finally they stopped in front of a barbecue restaurant.

    Although the store is small and there are no people outside the alley, there are already five or six tables of customers at the door of the store, and the store is now full.

    Jiang Can walked in front of the skewer chef, who was busy grilling skewers, and didn't even see Jiang Can coming.

    Suddenly he looked up and saw someone, the skewer master wiped the sweat from his head with a towel around his neck, and warmly greeted him:

    "Xiaojiang is here, find a place to sit by yourself, I haven't seen you for a long time, or Did your friend surnamed Guan come with you?"

    The master could hear it as soon as he opened his mouth, he and Jiang Can should be very familiar.

    Yan Shi was standing behind Jiang Can with a briefcase in his hand. Jiang Can was asked by the skewer master, and turned his head to look at Yan Shi.

    Yan Shi pushed the glasses that hadn't slipped off, and coughed lightly.

    The skewer master is obviously a very discerning person. When he read the words, he immediately understood what was going on.

    "Oh, this is my boyfriend, isn't he? He's really a good-looking person. Please sit down quickly. Although our store is small, the taste is still good."

    When the barbecue master said this, Yan Shi's face turned red all of a sudden. Yes, Jiang Can secretly smiled.

    "Uncle, don't make jokes. He is just my good friend. Let's follow the old rules today. Drinks are waived. I brought my own juice."

    "Yoyo, you are the one who likes to drink our sparkling drinks the most. Now you have changed the taste and designated it for your little boyfriend. Xiaojiang's boyfriend, you are welcome. Xiaojiang is a regular customer of ours, so you should be I’ll make it at home, and I’ll serve you skewers later.”

    “Ah, I’ll trouble you then.” The

    skewer chef knows Jiang Can well, and Jiang Can has never brought any man here except Guan Shaocheng, knowing that Guan Shaocheng and Jiang Can are friends relation.

    Today Jiang Can brought Yan Shi, and all the feelings were different. Although Jiang Can said so, the skewer master didn't think so.

    Jiang Can sat on the side seat when he gave up, and went to the car to get two bottles of orange juice.

    Walking to the table and sitting down, Jiang Can unscrewed a bottle of orange juice and handed it to Yan Shi.

    Yan Shi took it and found that the orange juice was slightly cool. In such a hot weather, the temperature of this juice is just right, not too cold.

    However, Jiang Can's action of twisting the bottle cap made Yan Shi feel very warm.

    When Yan Shi was young, he had no strength, only his father screwed the bottle cap for him at that time, and no one has screwed the bottle cap for him since primary school.

    Holding the orange juice in his hand, Yan Shi remembered that when he returned Jiang Can's suit money that day, Jiang Can was as cold as an iceberg. Although she was usually warm-hearted, this was the first time Yan Shi realized that Jiang Can still A gentle and caring person.

    Yan Shi sneaked a few glances at Jiang Can, watching her casually and generously drinking orange juice, Yan Shi's heart suddenly beat slightly differently from usual...