Chapter 37

Chapter 37 I'll Cook for You

    "Auntie, Yan Shi is also someone I regard as more important than life. To be selfish, I also want to tell you that I am his girlfriend, but he hasn't agreed yet.

    It's for the sake of saying that to others . I don't want them to talk about him behind my back, but with you, I can only tell the truth."

    "Girlfriend, how are you girlfriend..."

    Yan's mother seemed a little excited, she took Jiang Can's hand, her face Although there was no expression, but the eye sockets gradually turned red.

    Seeing Yan's mother like this, Jiang Can felt very uncomfortable.

    "But don't worry, auntie. I can assure you that as long as Yanshi gives me a chance, I will do my best to protect him and not let anyone bully him.

    I am serious about him, and I really hope He can think about it carefully and give me this chance to take care of him for the rest of his life."

    Jiang Can's expression was very serious, she wasn't joking, the opposite was Yan Shi's mother, whether she really had some mental problems or not, but Jiang Can All words are serious.

    Outside the door, Yan Shi leaned against the wall with fruit in his hand. The sound insulation in the ward is not very good, unless you are whispering inside, you can hear clearly.

    Tears rolled down Yan Shi's cheeks, in fact, when Jiang Can told the nurse at the station just now that she was his girlfriend, Yan Shi had already heard it.

    Yan Shi originally wanted to go out to fetch water, but who knew Jiang Can said this and heard her footsteps walking back, so he hurried back into the house.

    Yan Shi had never been in a relationship, and he had never met someone who valued him so much. He told his mother that Jiang Can was important, and it was true, but he was not sure what Jiang Can was thinking.

    Until I heard that Jiang Can and his mentally disturbed mother still said such words. No one is more important than Yan Shi when it comes to Yan's mother's situation. In the face of such a person, Jiang Can has no need to lie.

    Although Yan Shi has been slowly getting closer to Jiang Can in his heart, he is still restrained. He was afraid of losing what he had, the feeling was so terrible that he didn't even dare to think about it.

    Yan Shi's mother has mental problems. For such a person, there is no need for Jiang Can to just pretend to lie.

    Yan Shi burst into laughter, stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears, let his emotions settle down quickly, and turned back to the ward.

    The three of them sat together, Yan Shi fed Yan's mother a few grapes, and Yan's mother lay down and fell asleep.

    Jiang Can didn't want to disturb any more, but when he saw what Jiang Can meant, the two left the hospital.

    "Just now I saw that you didn't eat much fruit. It's noon soon. What do you want to eat?"

    Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi while driving. Yan Shi was not as depressed as when he came here. His eyes sparkled when he looked at Jiang Can Yes, Jiang Can could tell that Yan Shi was in a good mood.

    "What do you want to eat? Let's go to the supermarket, and I'll make it for you when I get back."

    Jiang Can made a choice. She knew Yan Shi could cook, but she didn't know what he knew.

    "Sweet and sour pork ribs?"

    Asked tentatively, Yan Shi nodded desperately, just like a chicken pecking at rice.

    "Boiled beef?"

    "Also!"

    "Oh? Is there anything Mr. Yan can't do?"

    Jiang Can was surprised, so he asked.

    "As long as it is a dish with a name that can be called at home, I will usually cook it."

    Yan Shi replied confidently and seriously.

    Jiang Can smiled, and reached out to touch Yanshi's head:

    "I'm tired from driving today, let's not go back to the suburbs, my house in the city is not far away, and there is a big supermarket next to it, let's go back there."

    "Yes. "