Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Yan Shi frowned tightly, with a self-blaming expression on his face:

    "Why did you do this? Is it all for me? I can take care of myself. If you are like this, I'll move back to Fang Yang's place."

    Jiang Can hurried forward and stood on the stairs slightly higher than Yan Shi, and the two happened to be on one side.

    Jiang Can raised his hand and touched Yan Shi's head. Yan Shi was a little angry at Jiang Can's behavior, and turned his head aside to prevent her from touching it.

    "Xiaoyan, let me tell you the truth. I have thought about this decision for a long time, not just for you. Now that we are together, my life is completely different from before.

    Although my savings are enough to spend my whole life, but I want to give you a better life, and I don’t know how much money your mother will need for medical treatment.

    What’s more, if we have a baby in the future, of course I want to give her the best life. So I also need to continue to struggle, For you, and for our future home."

    Yan Shi's eyes turned red unknowingly, Jiang Can saw that he was about to cry, and hugged him into his arms.

    "Okay, okay, if you think I'm talking nonsense, then I'll listen to you, don't cry, I don't want to see you shed tears."

    Jiang Can used to have no weakness, and the whole family was not hungry when he was full. But ever since he appeared in her life when he spoke, she couldn't keep her gaze from falling on him.

    "No..."

    Yan Shi choked up and said something, forcing himself to calm down, Yan Shi gently pushed Jiang Can away.

    "Did what you just said come from the heart?"

    "Of course, you know, even if I lied to the whole world, I definitely wouldn't lie to you."

    "If that's the case, then what you decide to do, I will I won't object, and I promise to stick to you."

    Jiang Can smiled, and Yan Shi also smiled. Neither of them was in the mood for dinner, so they hurried back to the bedroom and continued to discuss future issues in depth.

    The next day, Jiang Can got up early and cooked breakfast for Yan Shi according to the method taught by Rong Rong. There is nothing complicated, only porridge and fried eggs, and the rest are side dishes that can be eaten directly after buying.

    They slept very late last night, because Yan Shi had been ill since the last night they spent together in a house in the city, so Jiang Can didn't dare to mess around.

    This is the first time they have connected with each other after nearly half a month, and they are probably exhausted while talking. But Jiang Can controlled himself this time, and didn't ask too much.

    Breakfast was ready, and seeing that the time was almost up, Jiang Can came to the bedroom, and sure enough, Yan Shi was still nestled under the quilt, soundly asleep.

    In the preface, there was always a biological clock, but since living together with Jiang Can, she slept very soundly, and it seemed that she didn't get enough sleep.

    Jiang Can sat on the edge of the bed, put his elbow on Yan Shi's side, and stretched out his other hand to touch his head.

    "Baby, it's time for you to get up, or you'll be late for work soon."

    Yan Shi opened his eyes in a daze, looked at Jiang Can's enlarged face, and smiled gratifiedly.

    Putting his arms around Jiang Can's neck, Yan Shi slightly raised his head, and lightly pecked Jiang Can's mouth.