Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    After getting in the car, Jiang Can kept looking at Yan Shi who was sitting in the passenger seat with his head down, but he didn't start the car for a long time.

    Ever since Jiang Yan and Yan Shi said that sentence, Yan Shi was abnormally powerful.

    He lowered his head, touching the broken mobile phone in his hand, his whole body exuded a faint smell of cappuccino, and something was wrong.

    A person's pheromones can change due to his mood. With Yan Shi's appearance, the change in his heart was obvious, and Jiang Can was a little worried about him.

    Jiang Yan's words were very clear, since he really didn't come to trouble Yan because of Jiang Can, and Jiang Can had already left Jiang's house, there is no need for a brainless person like Jiang Yan to lie.

    Jiang Can didn't think it would be a problem to wait like this. He just wanted to ask Yan Shi if he was okay, but who knew that he had just opened his mouth and hadn't spoken yet, so Yan Shi took a step ahead.

    "If...if I'm not as good as you imagined, will you still think about continuing to understand me like this?"

    Jiang Can felt uncomfortable and distressed when he heard this, and reached out to pat Yan Shi's shoulder, saying Looking up at her.

    Yan Shi's eyes were red, and it could be seen that he was holding back tears forcibly, and Jiang Can couldn't help feeling even more distressed.

    "Don't think about it, I think it's serious to be with you. I'm interested in you, not for anything else."

    "But if I have a lot of debts on me, and a crazy mother Don't worry, you... don't you care?"

    These are the knots in Yan Shi's heart, he has been looking for an opportunity to talk to Jiang Can, but he has to admit that Yan Shi's feelings towards Jiang Can are different. He clearly understands that he likes Jiang Can, so it's better for everyone to say these things earlier.

    But every time he wanted to speak, he hesitated when he spoke, he was afraid that Jiang Can would not interact with him because of these things, he was afraid.

    Jiang Can no longer knew what to say to express his heart, and now he couldn't control so much, Jiang Can unbuckled his seat belt, rushed towards Yan Shi, and hugged him in his arms.

    Yan Shi's body was very cold, and he was still trembling slightly. Jiang Can touched his head with one hand, and slowly stroked his back with the other, trying to make him relax.

    "I owe a debt, just work hard to pay it off. As for your mother, Shaocheng knows a few good doctors abroad. I can ask him to help. Let's take her to see a doctor.

    I know you worry a lot, but if you Like me, can you also slowly try to rely on me a little bit. I know you are an 'A', but sometimes you act like a baby to me, and sometimes you are not so strong in front of me, I can accept it.     I am a stubborn person, No matter how difficult it is, you will never let go of the people and things you are looking for. So even if you have debts and a mother to take care of, I will bear it with you."     As soon as Jiang Can finished speaking, he felt His shoulders were a little wet, and Jiang Can cried when he knew Yan Shi, and heaved a long sigh.     Yan Shi clutched Jiang Can's clothes tightly, he didn't even have the courage to hug Jiang Can back, but after hearing Jiang Can's words, the line of defense that had been collapsing in Yan Shi's heart still couldn't hold it.     Ren Yan cried for a while, Jiang Can felt that his mood had calmed down, and then slowly let him go.     "Okay, don't think about anything else, get hungry, I'll take you to eat delicious food. You invited me yesterday, and today I invite you, and we'll reciprocate."     Jiang Can was about to start the car when his seat belt was fastened again . Catch when spoken.     Yan Shi's face flushed slightly, and it took a long time before he said,     "I want to drink."