Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Let's Give Him a Brother and Sister...

    After so many days, Yan Shi finally told the truth today. It turns out that he has been in a bad mood these days because of the divorce with the Shui family that day.

    Jiang Can was actually skeptical at first, and said that the abnormalities in the past few days were due to this matter, but in the end she didn't have the courage to ask.

    After all, if it wasn't because of this matter, then Jiang Can brought up the marriage contract with the Shui family again, and he was angry at the time, but he really had no good way to coax him.

    However, Jiang Can still had to find a way to answer the matter that Yan Shi said.

    What Jiang's father said that day was to handle the marriage with Yanshi well. Since it is the daughter of the executive director of JA and the deputy executive director of JA is getting married, how could the media reporters miss such a good opportunity.

    He said that marriage is a major event that can drive the company's profits. If he wants to follow his mind, Jiang Can has at least doubled the number of things to do.

    "Xiaoyan..."

    Jiang Can raised Yan Shi's hands with both hands, and the two sat cross-legged facing each other. Jiang Can was full of patience:

    "I know you don't like too much exposure. Marriage is originally a matter between the two of us. I I will try my best to meet your only request.

    But you know my current situation. Dad still has Bai Yuting whispering in my ears. If I insist that we get married without media intervention, I think there is a possibility that Dad can agree. Basically not.

    But what I can promise you is that I will do my best to fight for this matter, but if it really doesn’t work, you won’t want to marry me, right?”

    The rest don’t matter, the only thing Jiang Can cares about , The only thing I can do is to change my mind and not get married.

    Yan Shi curled his lips. When Jiang Can was not around, Fang Yang and Yan Shi had said that A is a big pig's hoof, and there is no good one in this world.

    Sure enough, Jiang Can spoke in circles, thinking he couldn't hear it. But the uncooked rice has already been cooked, so when talking, don't think about himself, but also think about Sibo.

    In two years, Sibo will go to kindergarten, and now the most difficult thing for a child to go to school, as long as the parents have one child, whether the child can enter the school is a problem, so how could Yan Shi disagree with marrying Jiang Can?

    But Yan Shi now has his own thoughts. Fang Yang also said that although they are not as good as the A's from the starting point as a small O, they still have to establish their own image. They can't say what the A's say. Listen, you have to play some small temper appropriately, so that life can be interesting.

    "Just now you said that you can satisfy me, and now you say that you try to satisfy me. Sure enough, you A don't have much truth in your mouth. So I really have to think about whether to marry or not."

    Yan Shi said against his conscience. Hearing these words, Jiang Can was really anxious.

    It feels like winning a five million lottery. The moment you go to claim the prize, the clerk tells you that your number seems to be wrong.

    "Don't, don't, Xiaoyan, I can really promise you other things, such as changing the house, or how big a diamond ring you want, but I can't make the decision on the wedding, I still have to listen to Dad."

    Jiang Can couldn't match some words in a hurry, Yan Shi was still full of energy, but it was the first time he saw Jiang Can in such a hurry, Yan Shi couldn't hold back at last, and burst out laughing.

    Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi holding his stomach and laughing, and realized that it was Gu Yi who was teasing him.

    "Okay, Xiaoyan, you haven't done anything else in the past two years, but you have learned to be bad and will deceive people. If that's the case, don't blame my subordinates for being merciless."

    Yan Shi was smiling at first, but he lost his energy. Jiang Can suddenly pushed his shoulder, and Yan Shi was pushed down, and was crushed by Jiang Can.

    The hot air from Jiang Can's nose just hit Yan Shi's face, Yan Shi was shocked, and Jiang Can's eyes met.

    "Xiaoyan, it's not good for Sibo to be alone as a child. Give me a chance to work hard. We're filling him with a younger brother or younger sister. What do you think?"