Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    After finally leaving Jiang's villa and Yan Shi got into the car driven by Jiang Can, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jiang Can turned his head and glanced at Yan Shi who was sitting behind, got up and stretched out his hand to rub Yan Shi's head:

    "These few hours have been hard for you, we will go home in a while, you can relax a bit."

    Although Looking at Jiang Can's actions and words are as intimate as before, but Jiang Can still feels a little more embarrassed than before.

    Maybe it's because the two of them haven't seen each other for too long, that's why they look like this.

    Yan Shi nodded, he still talked less than before, and there were no stars in the eyes looking at Jiang Can.

    Jiang Can didn't go back to the old house with the words. They lived in the house not far from the company before, just because there were only two of them living there, and it was close to the company, so it was more convenient.

    Now that there is an extra baby, that room will not be Jiang Can's first choice.

    Before Jiang Can left two years ago, he bought a new house, which was a little further away from the company, but the drive only took more than 20 minutes.

    This house is not a cold design, you can see the warmth of home as soon as you enter.

    Jiang Can reached out and opened the door with his fingerprints. Yan Shi was a little surprised when he entered. After all, compared with the second floor of the coffee shop and the previous house, this new residence really made him feel warmer.

    "How about it, just tell me if you don't like it, and you can renovate it at any time."

    Jiang Can said with his arms around Yan Shi's waist.

    Yan Shi quickly shook his head, Si Bo was hugged by Yan Shi, maybe because he saw a new place, children like novelties, so he struggled to get down.

    Yan Shi put Sibo on the ground, and Jiang Can and Jiang Can looked at Sibo, who was still a little unsteady when walking, and bravely took steps to explore new places, and the two smiled happily together.

    In the car just now, Yan Shi didn't speak all the time. Although Yan Shi didn't talk much in the past, it will never be like this.

    Jiang Can felt that Yan Shi seemed to have something on his mind. Thinking of the two news items released today, Jiang Can probably guessed why Yan Shi became like this.

    Pulling Yan Shi to sit on the sofa, Jiang Can grabbed Yan Shi's shoulders very seriously:

    "Xiaoyan, did you see today's headlines?"

    Yan Shi grasped the fingers of both hands together desperately, He bowed his head and said nothing.

    Jiang Can felt a little distressed. Yan Shi, who had managed to hide everything in his heart two years ago, had already brought out a little bit. Who knows that two years later, Yan Shi's state has worsened, and it is not as good as when we first met.

    "We haven't seen each other for two years. I just saw you yesterday. Do you know how happy I am? I came back with some evidence to prove it for myself, so that we can be together well in the future.

    Xiaoyan, I Now I really don’t ask for anything, as long as you and your child can be happy, the three of us will be together forever, that’s enough.

    So I hope you can be as cheerful as before, and I don’t want you to be so heavy "

    Yan Shi raised his head and looked at Jiang Can, he knew what Jiang Can meant, but too many things happened in the past two years, it seems that it is not so easy for him to change back to the past.

    He paused for a while, and told Jiang Can everything that had happened to him in the past two years. After hearing this, Jiang Can's heart also became heavy.

    Jiang Can sighed deeply. In the end, she was too selfish. Although she was in a lot of pain abroad for two years, it was ultimately the difficulty of bringing up her own children when she didn't say anything.

    "It's all my fault. I didn't take care of your mood. I'm going to make dinner. You can play with Sibo for a while."

    Jiang Can strode into the kitchen and closed the door tightly. She leaned against the door , Sliding slowly to sit on the ground.

    Jiang Can covered his head that was about to explode with both hands. The affairs of the foreign company were in turmoil. When he returned to China, he had to deal with the old guys in the company.

    The matter of Bai Yuting and Li Qian still needs to be investigated further, and it seems that she is not willing to talk to herself about what's going on.

    For a moment, Jiang Can only felt that she was being pressed down by a big mountain, and she was so heavy that she couldn't breathe.