Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Double 'A' Meeting

    Jiang Can took out the camera through the crack. Although the camera is a bit bigger, it is very light and delicate, and it looks brand new.

    But there is a camera in this place, it doesn't seem like the monitoring of the office. If it is monitoring, it is not displayed on the bright side, but it is hidden in the globe instead.

    Jiang Can thought for a while, and put the camera in his pocket. When he walked to the lobby of the office, Jiang Can saw the glasses on the sofa and picked them up.

    They found Qi Zhan who was waiting for him in front of the elevator, and they went back to the coffee shop together.

    The coffee shop was still busy in the morning, because there were so many people, Qi Zhan went back after buying coffee.

    It was ten minutes before nine o'clock, and the customers in the store left one after another. Jiang Can walked out of the counter, took out the camera in his pocket and fiddled with it for a while.

    Because he was afraid of remote monitoring, Jiang Can deliberately avoided the camera just now to avoid taking pictures of himself.

    He was fascinated by studying the camera. When Yan Shi came down from the second floor, all the shop assistants saw him, except Jiang Can who was still concentrating on other things.

    When Yan Shi came downstairs, he saw Jiang Can. After all, Jiang Can took him in for a night, Yan Shi stepped forward and said hello to Jiang Can.

    "Boss Jiang is back."

    Jiang Can quickly raised his head and looked at Yan Shi's suit, although it was not as wrinkled as before, but it was still a little uneven.

    "Just came back not long ago. By the way, Qi Lu has already gone to work. It's almost time. You should go too, don't be late."

    Yan Shi smiled and nodded at Jiang Can, when he was about to leave the store At that time, Rong Rong ran to Jiang Can with a cup of coffee and Yan Shi's black-rimmed glasses.

    Jiang Can's thoughts are all on the camera now, and she has forgotten the cappuccino she prepared when she gave the talk just now.

    "Boss!"

    Rong Rong called out to Jiang Can, and hurriedly handed over the coffee. When Jiang Can saw it, he remembered it.

    "Hey, Lawyer Yan."

    After receiving the item, Jiang Can stepped forward in two steps and handed it over.

    "Lawyer Yan, your glasses, and the cappuccino I personally made for you."

    Yan Shi reached out to take off the glasses and put them on, but he hesitated when taking the coffee, so he didn't take it directly.

    Yan Shi doesn't like coffee, but because he chose the profession of lawyer, he is destined to deal with coffee all his life. Although Yan Shi doesn't like coffee, he usually drinks some in order to blend in with the people around him.

    The ten-year-old differentiation is Yan Shi's nightmare. If he could choose to start over, he would rather become an ordinary beta with no abilities. He hated being an omega, and even more hated the taste of his cappuccino pheromone.

    So even if you usually want to drink coffee, you will avoid ordering cappuccino suspiciously.

    But yesterday, when Yan Shi drank that cup of cappuccino, he felt that it was unexpectedly sweet, and he didn't know if it was because he had never ordered a cappuccino before.