Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Jiang Can frowned. Although Bai Yuting was Jiang's father's registered legal wife, Jiang's father never let Bai Yuting come over to the company.

    Now, as soon as Jiang's father fell, Bai Yuting couldn't wait to come to the company, and even summoned all the high-level executives to the conference room with Jiang Yan privately. In ancient times, it could be called seeking power and usurping the throne.

    Originally, he didn't want to deal with Jiang Yan's matter so quickly, but since their mother and son couldn't wait, there was no need for Jiang Can to keep them.

    "Xiaoyan, go to Lawyer Qian, and ask him to bring the documents I left with him just now."

    After speaking, Jiang Can turned to look at the assistant and secretary,

    and said, "One of you went to the police, saying it was a few days ago In 2019, the murderer was found in a serial car crash case, and the other went to the notary office to ask the notary staff to come over. The police are not in a hurry, and the people from the notary office will wait here for Xiaoyan and lawyer Qian when they arrive. Do you understand?"

    Jiang Can was methodical . She had already thought about these changes in her mind a long time ago, so she didn't panic at all when faced with such a sudden thing.

    Jiang Can first came to the Finance Department. Although the person who arranged them hadn't thoroughly investigated the loopholes, all the discrepancies were made from Li Qian. Jiang Can was not in a hurry to find out that he was the chief envoy, but he had to let him Go to the police station, otherwise Bai Yuting and Li Qian would be too arrogant.

    The person Jiang's father placed in the finance department was Bai Ming, a very young man. Sure enough, the people who can be admired by Father Jiang are all of the same type, and this person looks very similar to Yuan Nai.

    Bai Ming followed Jiang Can to the conference room, and saw that there were security guards at the door.

    "Bai Ming, find a place to stay for a while, wait for my assistant and secretary to come back, and ask them to notify me that you are coming in when I need you."

    "Yes, Vice President Jiang."

    Jiang Can stepped forward, and the security guard looked The person who came was Jiang Canhui, although he hesitated, he stopped her.

    "Deputy Director Jiang, Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang have explained that once the internal meeting starts, no one can go in again."

    Jiang Can chuckled,

    "How many times can you see Mr. Jiang in a year, and Mrs. Jiang ?" , have you seen her? How can you be so sure that she is Mrs. Jiang

    ? No Torr N Grab Ping Torr N Grab Beer!

    Jiang Can said with a straight face, his expression so cold that it made people shiver.

    Although they were just security guards, they could tell Jiang Can's status in Jiang's family. Jiang Can just now They had to listen to Yan's orders, but Jiang Can's position was several levels lower than Jiang Yan's. After the security guards looked at each other, they immediately left the door of the meeting room.

    Jiang Can walked forward in two steps, pushed the door and walked in. Her The sudden appearance made many high-level officials who had just bowed their heads in silence sit up straight.

    Looking at Bai Yuting who was sitting in his seat, and Jiang Yan who was sitting next to her with a stool, Jiang Can snorted coldly.

    "The company is so lively today. Why, I just haven't come to the company these few days. It seems that the company is about to turn upside down? If there is any big event, tell me and let me be happy with you."