Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    "Oh, Yuan Nai, hurry up and hug Sibo up, there are people everywhere, don't let her run downstairs again."

    Jiang Can sat in front of the makeup mirror, and looked at what happened behind her through the reflection of the mirror , Jiang Can yelled worriedly.

    Today is the wedding that Jiang Can and Yan Shi have been waiting for for a long time. Everything has been prepared and the wedding will be held in the new villa that Father Jiang bought for them.

    Everything here is decorated according to Yan Shi's liking. After all, it is my own home, so the wedding here is much more solemn than going to church.

    In fact, speaking of silence, there are still quite a few people who come to cheer on such a big day.

    Now the first floor and the courtyard of the villa are full of guests who came to bless Jiang Can and Yanshi. There is no outsider, all relatives and friends.

    Originally, Jiang Can said that he was wearing a suit and asked Yan Shi to wear a wedding dress, so that he could prove that he really married Yan Shi back to Jiang's family, but Yan Shi refused to wear a skirt in front of so many people.

    Jiang Can has always been in extreme pain when talking to each other, so in the end, he had to customize a smart short wedding dress. With Jiang Can's temperament, he also wore this wedding dress very domineering and capable.

    Seeing that her make-up was almost done in the mirror, Jiang Can quickly waved her hands to the makeup artist:

    "Okay, okay, this is good enough."

    Jiang Can stood up satisfied, and was about to speak directly to the opposite side. time room. Although I have seen a lot of Yan Shi wearing a suit, but today's suit was specially customized for him by Jiang Can, and it is guaranteed that Yan Shi's figure can be best magnified by wearing it.

    Jiang Can couldn't wait to see it, so he wanted to take a sneak peek. It's a pity that Wang Chuanning was standing outside Yanshi's room, and when he saw Jiang Can coming, he went straight to meet him.

    "Xiaoyang confessed, anyone can enter, but you can't."

    Jiang Can pouted:

    "I'm getting married today. I'm the oldest. I just take a peek and don't break the law. Why are you so obedient to what Fang Yang asks you to do? If you have the ability, learn from me. If you like someone, marry him back as soon as possible."

    Wang Chuanning pointed at Jiang Can He chuckled lightly:

    "Even if you talk about breaking the sky, as long as I'm here today, you don't even think about going in."

    Seeing that Wang Chuanning really guarded the gate very well, Jiang Can had no choice but to say, "Come on

    , don't look if you don't look, Rong Rong, Zixin, let's go down, it's time to greet the guests, let him, the old stubborn, guard here! He's exhausted."

    On the first floor, Guan Shaocheng was standing with Jiang's father, when he saw Rongrong and Jiang Can come down, Immediately ran forward.

    "It's not bad, this dress is so pretty, after all, I have eyes."

    Jiang Can's short skirt came from Guan Shaocheng's clothing store. Originally, Jiang Can didn't want to order it from him, but Rongrong kept pleading, and Jiang Can finally compromised. up.

    Guan Shaocheng hugged Rongrong in his arms, smiling brightly. Rongrong hammered Guan Shaocheng's chest, and Guan Shaocheng smiled even more happily.