Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    "Why do you put so much pressure on yourself about this kind of thing? You can tell me what you want. Let me think about all these things for you. Don't waste your brain."

    Yan Shi nodded, But I thought about it seriously in my heart.

    The next morning, Jiang Can woke up and didn't dare to move, for fear of making a noise.

    Stretching out his hand to touch the side, who would have thought that Jiang Can would find that there was nothing there, and Yan Shi had already disappeared.

    Glancing at the bathroom, there seemed to be no one in it, Jiang Can got up quickly, and as soon as he got out of the bedroom, he found that Yan Shi was writing something with a pen in the study.

    Pushing open the door and walking in, Yan Shi was startled.

    "Baby, what are you writing seriously so early in the morning?"

    Jiang Can stepped forward with a question mark on her face. When she saw that the words on the paper were about the wedding, she suddenly realized.

    Gently poking Yan Shi's head, Jiang Can's tone was very doting:

    "You little idiot, you didn't sleep well early in the morning, and you even took a piece of paper to write it down. Send me a WeChat message, and I will directly Let someone else do it, why are you so tired."

    Yan Shi himself was in China for two years, and he was pregnant, gave birth, and took care of the child. Although Jiang Can kept silent, he felt very sorry for him in his heart.

    Now that Jiang Can is back, he doesn't want Yan Shi to do anything, he just wants him to be happy and do whatever he wants.

    "I'm afraid I can't understand a sentence or a half, so I can remember it when I write it down, and I will send you a WeChat message when the time comes. If there is anything that needs to be changed, I will call you at that time.

    I am at home for a day or so now . It's nothing, just thinking about the wedding, Jiang Dong finally let go, since there is no media, I also want to have a wedding that I will remember forever."

    Jiang Can kissed on the forehead when he said, Ci Jiangcan is 180 times more serious and will definitely give Yan Shi an unforgettable wedding.

    Yan Shi looked at the time and immediately put down his pen to make breakfast for Jiang Can. Jiang Can sat on the stool and looked at Yan Shi's neat and neat handwriting, which was very clean.

    Picking up the red ballpoint pen beside him, Jiang Canyan drew a little red heart at the end of the last line, and went to wash and get ready to go to work satisfied.

    At noon, Jiang Can knew that Yanshi would bring food to him, so before leaving get off work, Jiang Can went to the company roadside to wait for Yanshi.

    But Jiang Can stood on the road for a while, and found that there was a car parked there all the time, which was a bit strange.

    The parking lot of JA Company is very large. Although there are many shops nearby, there are enough parking lots for people coming and going, so there are few people here who park their cars on the road.

    And just now, when Jiang Can came over, the window of the cab was still open. Jiang Can also saw the driver wearing sunglasses and smoking a cigarette.

    Jiang Can thought at the time that there might be something wrong with that driver. Today is a cloudy day, and he is wearing sunglasses, which is really incomprehensible, but now it is getting more and more strange.

    It seems to remember that Yan Shi told himself that day, and recently he always feels that someone is following him.

    On the other side of the road is the ultimate way for Yan Shi to come to the company, and Jiang Can has doubts in his heart. In the past two years abroad, Jiang Can learned to be careful. After thinking about it, Jiang Can walked across the road.

    Before five minutes had passed,

    Yan Shi was walking towards this side step by step, carrying the same two insulated lunch boxes every day.

    Jiang Can saw himself when he saw the words, and waved him with his hand. Yan Shi was surprised, and hurried forward:

    "Why did you come here? Aren't you busy today?"

    "I know you're going to bring me food. I've been busy all morning. It's almost here, so I came here to welcome you. What delicious food did you cook today?"

    Yan Shi smiled slightly, looking very proud, today's meal was made by him with all his strength:

    "You will know in a while, let's sell it first. Guanzi."

    Jiang Can scratched his nose and held him, and the two of them were about to cross the road side by side.

    Yan Shi had long legs, and walked in front of Jiang Can in two steps. Just as he was taking a step on the main road, the car that Jiang Can was staring at just now drove over in a hurry, and the speed was ridiculously fast...