Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "The company belongs to our family. As long as I want, anyone can take over. I will not take back what I said. From now on, Jiang Can will take over my position. As for whether you are convinced, it is up to me, an old man who is about to rest." It's related."

    Jiang's father was speechless after a few words, looking at the high-level officials who lowered their heads, Jiang's father breathed a sigh of relief, and slowly left the meeting room.

    The fact that Jiang Can suddenly returned to the company and temporarily took over the position of Director Jiang, immediately fermented in JA Company. The employees were discussing this matter in private, causing everyone to panic.

    I thought Jiang Yan would be the last person to take over JA, but when Jiang Can came back, he broke all the rules.

    Although many high-level executives have already leaned towards Jiang Yan, there are still some people who are indifferent to Jiang Yan. Jiang Yan has no ability to control the company. When Jiang Can came back, those people who had always been partial to Buddhism seemed to be ready to move .

    Although Jiang Can was young before, he had more or less contact with the affairs of the company. Jiang's father wanted to experience Jiang Can before, so he would try to let her handle some big and small things.     Although Jiang Can is small, he is particularly talented in handling company affairs. Perhaps it is because of the relationship of family blood, so it is easy to handle things.     Father Jiang left the company right after the morning meeting that day. Everyone couldn't figure out Father Jiang's temper, but what Father Jiang said at the end was correct, JA belonged to Jiang's family, everything was decided just Father Jiang said something.     Although Jiang's father said that it depends on Jiang Can's ability to be convinced, but he arranged Yuan Nai by Jiang Can's side, and anyone with a discerning eye knew what was going on.     In the past few days, there have been endless incidents in the company, big and small, and Jiang Can was thinking about Yan Shi, but couldn't get distracted. He always lacked confidence in dealing with the company's affairs. If Yuan Nai hadn't been around to point him out, Jiang Can might not be able to hold on any longer.     However, Jiang Can's ability is indeed there. She handled some things that made things difficult for her deliberately, and the people in the company seemed to be more convinced of Jiang Can.

    Half a month passed quickly, and Jiang's father was very relieved when he heard about Jiang Can's performance in the company.

    Thinking that Jiang Can never came home, she asked Yuan Nai to send a message to Jiang Can today, saying to let Jiang Can go home in the evening, and the family will have a meal together.

    After work, Yuan Nai sent Jiang Can back to Jiang's villa, a family of four sat around the table, except Jiang's father, the remaining three all looked embarrassed.

    Bai Yuting wanted to keep pretending to be a kind stepmother, so she showed a disobedient smile.

    "I heard from your father today that you are coming back. I personally cooked a few dishes that you loved at home before. They all went back to my own home, so don't be restrained and eat more."

    Bai Yuting sandwiched Jiang Can After ordering some dishes, Jiang Can did not respond to her, but put the dishes on the plate without moving.

    Bai Yuting felt a little embarrassed, and her smile became a little fake, froze on her face.

    "I've probably asked Yuan Nai to find what you want, and he will get it to the company for you tomorrow."

    Father Jiang said such a sentence suddenly, and Jiang Can nodded. Seeing Father Jiang say that, Bai Yuting immediately smiled strangely again.

    "By the way, Xiaocan, I have stewed some more chicken soup. You can take some back and give it to Yan Shi to drink later. He needs to nourish his body. He should eat some nourishing food at this time. One person eats two to nourish his body. "

    As soon as these words were said, Jiang's father looked at her, but Jiang Can looked at Jiang's father.

    Jiang Yan knew about Yan Shi's existence, and Bai Yuting also knew about it, but Jiang Yan didn't know about Yan Shi's having a child.

    Jiang's father didn't tell Bai Yuting about this matter, so Jiang's father found that Bai Yuting had overheard him, and Jiang Can thought that Jiang's father had told Bai Yuting about this.

    Jiang Can thought that Jiang's father had changed when he came back this time, but he didn't expect that he still had one heart with Bai Yuting and would talk to him about everything.