Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Although Jiang Can bought home clothes for Yan Shi, it is no problem to wear them as casual clothes.

    After driving into the urban area, Jiang Can went downstairs to Guan Shaocheng's company and parked the car.

    After entering the Guan Group, the security guards were very enthusiastic when they saw Jiang Can coming.

    "Miss Jiang, I haven't seen you for a long time. What are you busy with these days?"

    "I'm a big idler. I've been busy all day. I asked Shao Cheng to meet here today. Has he come?

    " I’ll tell you when you’re here, and I’ll take you up.” After the

    security escorted Jiang Can and Yan Shi up to the sixteenth floor, the security directly followed the elevator and went down.

    Jiang Can was familiar with the sixteenth floor, came to Guan Shaocheng's office, and went straight in without knocking on the door.

    "Come on, sit down."

    Guan Shaocheng treated Jiang Can as usual, maybe it was because of her relationship, and Guan Shaocheng was the same when talking to Yan.

    "Lawyer Yan is free, just treat it as your own home. I haven't thanked you for the help you helped me last time. Don't be cautious."

    Yan Shi nodded politely towards Guan Shaocheng. Jiang Can sat on the sofa and took a picture. Patting the seat next to him, Yan Shi pursed his lips and sat down.

    Guan Shaocheng sat across from Jiang Can, watching Jiang Can and Yan Shi's actions, his expression became a little uncomfortable, but his smile was still on.

    "You sent a message so late last night, saying that you want to meet with my company today, why can't you find another place to talk about, why do you have to come here?"

    "I ran into Jiang Yan downstairs in Yanshi's office. "

    Jiang Can said lightly, Guan Shaocheng stood up after hearing it.

    "Grandpa Jiang is here?"

    Jiang Can glanced at Guan Shaocheng and smiled lightly:

    "So excited, if my dad comes, do you think I can still come to see you today?"

    Guan Shaocheng let out a long sigh of relief, and sat back directly.

    "Don't go around the bush, Xiaoyan, tell Shao Cheng what case you helped Jiang Yan in the past, and try to be as clear as possible."

    "Huh? You called me?"

    Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi, but she usually He was only called Guoyan Shiyan, a lawyer, but never called Xiaoyan.

    The reaction from Yan Shi was completely different, the smile on Guan Shaocheng who had been smiling all the time disappeared completely, and his gaze on Jiang Can also turned to Yan Shi.

    "It's not who you can be. You and Shao Cheng have a good talk about Jiang Yan, you have to make a clear relationship with him as soon as possible. If it's really your problem, we're trying to solve it. But if it's not your problem, he's looking for it like this." You are troublesome, we have to take some measures, we can't let him bully you."

    Jiang Can thought a lot last night, when Jiang Yan bullied Yan before, he should have looked at him for being easy to bully. However, Jiang Yan and Jiang Can met yesterday, and it should be obvious that the relationship between Yan Shi and Jiang Can is not normal.

    Jiang Yan and Jiang Can have always been at odds, so Jiang Can feels that Jiang Yan will definitely go too far in the future, and he must deal with this matter quickly.

    Yan Shi was surprised why Jiang Can knew about this, but after thinking about the drunkenness last night, he probably told Jiang Can himself.

    "As long as I have passed the case, there will be no problem at all. Jiang Yan's case was difficult at the time, and I didn't want to continue..."

    "I don't want to take it and take it. For such a small amount of money, even Jiang Yan is unreasonable ." You dare to get in touch with them, Lawyer Yan, you don’t seem to be short of money as lawyers, right?”