Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Bite Me

    "Sure enough, I still haven't really been favored by Mr. Jiang. The group of useless people raised by his subordinates is really enough to discredit the Jiang family. Tell me, what does a lawyer do when he sends you to find Yan? He" Is the target here for Jiang Can?"

    Guan Shaocheng already knew who sent this group of people, and Guan Shaocheng didn't worry about Yan Shi's safety, he only cared about Jiang Can alone.

    However, those people didn't seem to understand the meaning of Guan Shaocheng's words, but answered a seemingly intelligent but stupid question.

    "Why do you pretend to be a sensible person? If you want to fight, you still have to send a suitor. Don't think that you can get out of the way. I won't tell you who is behind us."

    Guan Shaocheng laughed loudly after hearing this. Come to think of it, even if the old man of the Jiang family came, Guan Shaocheng would ask if he would be detrimental to Jiang Can, not to mention that the people who sent these people were not even 1% better than the old man of the Jiang family, and Guan Shaocheng didn't want to be on them. waste time.

    He directly took out his mobile phone and called the police. Guan Shaocheng didn't want to talk nonsense with them.

    Although it was late, the cars in the city were still blocked.

    Jiang Can has been stuck here for 20 minutes, but the car in front still has no intention of moving.

    Yan Shi, who had been quietly and drowsily in the co-pilot, gradually moved a little bit. Not long after, Yan Shi began to pull his tie uncontrollably with his hands, and a painful sob came out of his throat.

    Jiang Can has been paying attention to Yan Shi's situation, and from time to time, he would reach out and pat Yan Shi's shoulder to comfort him.

    Knowing that something was wrong with Yan Shi, Jiang Can put on a bracelet that suppressed his pheromones, otherwise, the pheromones would be emitted all the time, and Yan Shi might not be able to hold on in such a small place in the car.

    About fifteen minutes later, the traffic finally started to move slowly. Jiang Can breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly started the car to follow the traffic.

    Because the attention was diverted from Yan Shi, Jiang Can only cared about driving, stepping on the accelerator slightly to move forward, but there was a sound of "click" to untie the seat belt, and before Jiang Can could react, the people around him went straight He hugged him to the side.

    The hot air that he exhaled while speaking hit Jiang Can's side face, and he paused every word:

    "I'm so hot, I feel so uncomfortable."

    Jiang Can turned his head slightly, his movements were very stiff, Jiang Can is the most energetic at this age Yes, she was so tempted when she met Yan, and now she took the initiative to get close to her, Jiang Can was really trying to control herself.

    Yan Shi's hands didn't stop because of talking, he frantically tugged at his collar, the glands on the back of his neck were already looming in front of Jiang Can's eyes.

    Jiang Can swallowed, quickly parked the car aside, and turned on the double flashing lights.

    Holding Yan Shi's shoulders with both hands and pushing him away, Jiang Can's breathing also became a little short of breath. Seeing Yan Shi's blushing and irrational Yan Shi, Jiang Can said:

    "Yan Shi, you need to be more awake, otherwise something will happen. Don't regret it." I

    don't know if Yan Shi is sober, but he suddenly smiled when he heard Jiang Can's words, and leaned into Jiang Can's arms again.

    Holding Jiang Can's neckline tightly with both hands, rubbing against it like a kitten:

    "Bite me." The

    simple two words may not mean anything to others, but Jiang Can heard it in his ears and thought There was a sudden hum.

    The pheromones belonging to Yanshi were all over the car, and Jiang Can couldn't bear it any longer, and bit down on the glands under his eyelids.