Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Yan Shi followed Jiang's father back to Jiang's house, and Jiang's father took Yan Shi directly into the study. In fact, I was a little uncomfortable when I spoke, but Sibo seemed to be on good terms with Jiang's father, and he never got off of Jiang's father.

    It can be seen that Jiang's father also likes Sibo very much. After playing with the child for a while, he asked the aunt at home to prepare a lot of food that the children can eat.     When speaking, he saw that Jiang's father

    was a little tired from playing with the child, and finally said:

    "Jiang Dong, let me hug you for a while, and you can rest for a while."

The child was playing, and he really felt a little tired, so he nodded and asked Yan Shi to hug Sibo back.

    Originally, the child was woken up by Yan Shi before he could sleep well, but after playing for such a long time, the child fell asleep again.

    Smelling the familiar scent of his father, Sibo fell asleep in Yan Shi's arms after a while.

    Watching the child fall asleep, Jiang's father deliberately lowered his voice:

    "It's really difficult for you to take care of the child by yourself in the past two years."

    Yan Shi shook his head, in fact, in the past two years, Jiang's people have always had Take care of Yanshi, but later Yanshi moved to Jiang Can's former coffee shop, and made it clear to the people from Jiang's family that they should not come here in the future.

    I don't know if they brought the message to Jiang's father. Since then, the Jiang family only came once, and never appeared again.

    "What are your plans for the future? I heard that you don't want to work as a lawyer anymore. If you want to, your position in the company is still reserved for you.

    " He formally submitted his resignation letter to the HR department of JA company. Of course, he left after handing in the time limit. After all, he thought thoroughly, so he didn't ask JA if he agreed.

    But what he didn't expect when making the speech was that Jiang's father, who had always acted in accordance with the company's rules and regulations, actually reserved a job for himself.

    "I don't have any specific plans yet. As you just saw, I haven't opened that coffee shop for a long time, so I want to continue to open it. I still need to discuss other things with Jiang Can. This time she is back, I also It ’s not good to make up your own mind.”

    Father Jiang nodded, slowly got up to the bookcase, took out a stack of documents from it, and handed it to Yan Shi.

    "This is?" Yan Shi asked.

    Father Jiang sat back in the seat just now, and put the golden crutch aside:

    "You will know it after reading it."

    Father Jiang is not a person who talks a lot. He has actually prepared this document long ago. , to prove for Jiang Can that although she was in the car at the scene of the car accident, he was not the driver.

    But Jiang's father also hid his selfish intentions. It didn't mention who drove the car. After all, Jiang's father wanted Yan Shi and Jiang Can to be close, but he couldn't sell his son.

    Jiang Can and Yan Shi's child is grown up now, if the two are arguing, let's not talk about other things for now, but the child must always be taken into consideration.

    Although Jiang's father is a very powerful person, he pays great attention to his offspring. Now Sibo is a boy, and he is so cute, he will please others. important.

    Yan Shi hurriedly opened the document and read it. Originally, he already believed in Jiang Can's words, but now that there were more evidence on paper, Yan Shi felt sorry for Jiang Can more in his heart.

    While talking, Jiang Can finally rushed back. When he heard the words, he followed Jiang's father into the study, and Jiang Can immediately went to the second floor.

    As soon as he went up to the second floor, Jiang Can saw Bai Yuting standing outside the door of Father Jiang's study, holding a cup of tea.

    Jiang Can stood there watching for a while, and saw that Bai Yuting was so focused that she didn't notice her existence at all. It was obvious that she was eavesdropping on what was going on in the study.

    Jiang Can suddenly recalled that when he was abroad, he asked Jiang's father why he told Bai Yuting about Yan Shi's pregnancy, but Jiang's father said that he didn't mention it at all.

    Seeing this scene today, Jiang Can immediately figured out that when Bai Yuting knew that Yan Shi had a child, it was probably because of her eavesdropping.