Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Escape

    Jiang Can was not waiting for Shuili to reply, and looked at the underground parking lot, Jiang Can was slightly embarrassed.

    Just now I was only thinking about the reporters and security guards on the first floor, but I forgot that if I called a car, I couldn’t get into the parking lot at all.

    If I go up now, I guess people will still find out, Jiang Can's brows are getting tighter and tighter.

    Shui Li fell in love with Jiang Can when she met Jiang Can for the first time. At that time, Jiang Can was still living in Jiang's family, and she was only eighteen or nine. She went to a banquet with Jiang's father. Shan also took Shuili with him.

    Jiang Can has been sitting alone in the corner eating the fruit plate, and rarely talks to others, because his face is cold and expressionless, so Shui Li couldn't talk to her at that time.

    Jiang Can is beautiful and a powerful A, how can there be someone that O doesn't love? Shui Li also became one of them.

    At the legal age of twenty-four, Shuili approached her father shamelessly, saying that she wanted to marry Jiang Can. With Shuili's shy personality, if he could mention this matter in person, Shuizhan would know that his son really fell in love with Jiang Can.

    I originally wanted to talk to Jiang's father, but the next day I heard that someone in Jiang's family drove a car and killed many people. About the car accident.

    Then Jiang Can ran away from home, so there was no way to realize what Shuili was thinking about until Jiang Can returned to Jiang's house two years ago.

    After waiting for so many years, Shui Li finally brought Jiang Canhope back, so instead of waiting any longer, Shui Zishan took him to Jiang's house directly.

    But when it comes to this matter, Jiang's father seems to be in a dilemma, but Shui Zishan shows his friendship with Jiang's father for many years, Jiang's father can only reluctantly agree, saying that when Jiang Can returns from two years of experience, let the two children get engaged, That's why it's happening now.

    Shui Li never knew that Jiang Can had someone he liked, and Jiang's father didn't reveal anything about it. Shui Li couldn't do anything to win someone's love, and knew that Jiang Can also obeyed the orders of the family, so she felt a little uncomfortable for her.

    Children living in such a family like them can say that there is nothing they can choose. Shuili is one of the lucky ones, with parents who love him very much, but Jiang Can seems to have no choice at all.

    "Then you are running away now, are you planning to meet him?"

    "I haven't been back to China for two years, and I'm worried about him." For

    some reason, Jiang Can, who never liked talking to anyone, suddenly returned to Shuili. In a word.

    Jiang Can was also taken aback by his own reaction, and looked at Shuili with some trepidation. After all, he had no friendship with Shuili. If he went up and let him go first, Jiang Can was not afraid of anything else, but Jiang's father would go to Yan. time trouble.

    "Then, let's go."

    Under Jiang Can's gaze, Shuili took out the car key and pressed it, and the headlights of a car not far away flashed twice.

    Jiang Can looked puzzled, and Shui Li seemed to see Jiang Can's puzzlement:

    "Aren't you going to see him? Why, are you going to walk out in a fair manner? I don't know how many reporters are waiting around the hotel to take down today's Toutiao, if you go out directly, you will be arrested even if you can’t leave the hotel 100 meters away.

    You let me take you there, and I just happen to see what kind of man you want to get into your eyes, and I want to see it too How is he better than me?"

    Although Jiang Can didn't really want to have something to do with Shuili, his words made sense, the most important thing now is to go to see Yan, nothing else is important.

    After successfully exiting the hotel, Jiang Can skillfully dialed the number on the phone, but there was an empty number on the other side.

    In the past two years, Jiang Can didn't dare to contact Yan Shi, she was afraid that she couldn't help it, so she simply cut off contact with everyone in the country, but she didn't expect Yan Shi to change her number.

    Jiang Can quickly asked Shui Li to send him to Fang Yang's house, but when he knocked on the door, he found that the person living inside was no longer Fang Yang.

    Jiang Can panicked, thinking that when Xiao O was pregnant, he couldn't do without the person who marked him, Jiang Can began to think wildly, fearing that the separation two years ago would be the rest of his life.