Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Pregnant

    Seeing that something was wrong with Jiang Can, he said without confidence:

    "It's nothing, but he is still your father after all. No matter how our parents treat us, they are still parents after all. We still have to do our best to fulfill our filial piety.

    " These words at the time directly touched Jiang Can's bottom line. Jiang Can withdrew his hand violently, and his breath soared directly to the top of his head.

    "Filial piety?"

    "If he didn't care about my mother at the beginning, my mother would have passed away so early. He would rather listen to other women than trust me, his own daughter.

    Now he is doing it on his own. I hate him for not paying attention to my mother and letting my mother go away at such a young age."

    Jiang Can was already furious, Yan Shi and Jiang Can hadn't been together for a long time, and this was the first time she was so strict with Yan Shi When speaking, every word is basically shouted out.

    Yan Shi was really frightened, sat there and looked at Jiang Can, not daring to say a word.

    Jiang Can has been away from home for so many years, on the one hand, it is because Jiang Yan’s mother has been blowing pillow wind to Jiang’s father, saying that Jiang Can is not good, on the other hand, it is also because Jiang Can explained to Jiang’s father, but Jiang’s father did not believe she.

    His biological father would rather choose to trust a strange woman than to trust his own flesh and blood. This is the hurdle that Jiang Can has been unable to overcome in his heart.     Yan Shi's face turned pale, and the soup in the pot was already boiling, Yan Shi had to get up to turn off the fire when he saw it. Jiang Can saw his movements and pushed him back to the sofa.     Yan Shi fell on his buttocks and grunted in pain. Jiang Can didn't speak, turned around and went to the kitchen to turn off the fire.     Returning to the sofa again, Jiang Can's anger did not dissipate when he looked down and said nothing.     But Yan Shi's fingers were still bleeding, so Jiang Can knelt down and treated his wound, then turned and left the house.     The door closed with a bang, and Yan Shi looked back abruptly, he was the only one left in the house.

    He unplugged Jiang Can's cell phone, but it had already been turned off. Yan Shi panicked and hurriedly chased him out, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw Jiang Can sitting at the door of the elevator beside him, with his shoulders floating together, obviously crying.

    When I said it just now, I thought that Jiang Can broke the door because he didn't want him. Who knew that Jiang Can left the house because he was looking for a place to hide and cry.

    Jiang Can cried so sadly that he didn't notice Yan Shi came out at all.

    It's been a long time since Jiang Can cried because of her family. She felt that she was separated from that family, so she shouldn't put her mind on it.

    If it wasn't for Yan Shi's sudden job loss this time, Jiang Can wouldn't have had the slightest entanglement with his family. That is to say, Jiang Can would not be so regressive in any other person.

    Seeing Jiang Can crying, Yan Shi didn't expect it either, and silently walked to Jiang Can and sat down, Yan Shi took Jiang Can's hand.

    Only then did Jiang Can realize that Yan Shi had come out, still angry in his heart, Jiang Can let go of Yan Shi's hand.

    Wiping away his tears, Jiang Can took a long breath and calmed down his voice:

    "You just came to his company for a day, and you talked to him, and you don't know what happened between us, so you just blindly I'm leaning towards him.