Chapter 22

Chapter 22 I'll Pick You Up Tomorrow

    "I..."

    Yan Shi was a little secretly happy, but he had more worries, so he didn't know how to answer Jiang Can at all.

    He has always used the identity of A to cover up the fact that he is actually a little O. If Jiang Can finds out that he is an O in the future, will he dislike him because of this matter.

    Although A and O should be together by nature, there are lies in a relationship from the beginning. When talking about it, think differently. If he is Jiang Can, he should be particularly angry.

    "You are such a mother-in-law, how can you look like an A, you can do it, and you can't. If you can't decide, then I will help you decide.

    We are not in a hurry to confirm the relationship. Let's get in touch first, you wait. I think I'm okay, so let's confirm the relationship and make a decision."

    Jiang Cansheng was afraid of going back on his word, saw the orange juice in his hand, and immediately picked up his own to touch him.

    Yan Shi has always felt that girls with strong opinions are very attractive, and it just so happens that Jiang Can is such a girl. His heart was beating non-stop, Yan Shi was a little shy, didn't say anything, picked up the bottle and took a sip of orange juice.

    After dinner, Jiang Can sent Yan Shi downstairs to his house, and Yan Shi sat in the co-pilot, very reserved.

    Jiang Can glanced at him, smirked, got up and wanted to unbuckle his seat belt for him, but he seemed to have misunderstood Jiang Can's actions when he spoke.

    Leaning towards the car door all of a sudden, there was a little fear in his eyes.

    "What are you thinking? I want to bring you safety and untie it. Now that I'm talking, you are afraid that I will eat you with an A."

    Jiang Can deliberately said this to Yan Shi, and Jiang Can knew that Yan Shi Not A, nor mad at him for hiding his attributes.

    It's just that Jiang Can is thinking about when Yan Shi will be able to open up to himself.

    He unbuckled his seat belt, Yan Shi saw Jiang Can step back, and he was relieved.

    Jiang Can laughed out loud and sighed slightly:

    "It's getting late, go back and rest quickly, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." From the

    suburbs to Yan Shi's house, it takes a lot of time to drive. This time, not to mention the cost of gas, the rush hour , tossing talent is true.

    Even if the two of them confirm their relationship, Yan Shi's character is too embarrassing for Jiang Can to be tormented.

    "No, it's a waste of your time to go back and forth. I'll just take the subway as usual tomorrow."

    While talking, Jiang Can had already unlocked the car:

    "I said I'll pick you up." It will come, if you want to watch me drive back with an empty car and waste gasoline, that's fine~"

    Jiang Can is best at talking in circles, and he is not a person who wastes time, so he can only nod in agreement in the end.

    Watching Yan Shi go upstairs, after a while, the living room lights turned on, and Jiang Can left.

    Jiang Can lives in a small apartment in the urban area, but she finds it strenuous to run between urban and suburban areas.

    This time, with a goal and someone accompanying him on the drive, Jiang Can is not afraid of trouble.

    Returning to the home that he hasn't been back for a long time, Jiang Can looked at the very deserted home and threw the key on the shoe cabinet.

    Although I haven't come back for some days, the cleaning aunt will come once every ten days to clean up.

    Jiang Can nestled on the sofa and fell asleep without knowing it.

    Early the next morning, Yan Shi went downstairs at the same time as usual. As soon as he got out of the unit, he saw Jiang Can sitting in the car with the window down, looking at him with a smile.

    "Morning, Lawyer Yan."