Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Happy days are too unreal...

    After explaining some of Yan Yang's Sibo's usual habits, Yan Shi immediately left the coffee shop and rushed home.

    This time and again, it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon, and Yan Shi started preparing dinner non-stop until Jiang Can returned home at six o'clock in the afternoon.

    It has been a long time since Jiang Can came home and he smelled the aroma of rice. As soon as he entered the house, the aroma of rice and vegetables came to his nostrils, mixed with the faint smell of pheromones on Yan Shi's body.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Yan Shi came out of the kitchen wearing an apron. Fortunately, his hands and feet are fast. In the past two hours, it can be considered that the meal is almost done.

    "Are you back? Go wash your hands quickly, there is one dish left, and we can eat right away."

    Seeing Yan Shi wearing an apron and holding a spatula, Jiang Can was filled with emotion.

    Isn't the life in front of me what I wanted to pursue the most? Now that I've been through so much, everything is finally back on track.

    Jiang Can originally wanted to reply with a good word, but when he found that Sibo was no longer at home, Jiang Can's heart skipped a beat.

    "Xiaoyan, where's Sibo?"

    "Ah, Fang Yang called me this afternoon and said that he wanted Sibo, so I sent Sibo over. Fang Yangfei asked me to keep Sibo, and he said he wanted to take Sibo with him. Sibo played for a few days.

    Fang Yang helped me bring up Sibo, and I couldn’t refuse him when he opened his mouth. But Sibo is familiar with Fang Yang, and he will not make trouble if he takes care of him, so I will let him Stay."

    "Well, that's fine, I'll wash my hands and change my clothes first."

    Jiang Can replied, putting aside the gift he bought for Yan Shi, washed his hands and changed his home clothes before coming out.

    Sitting at the table, Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi who was still busy in the kitchen, feeling extremely warm and happy in his heart.

    The last soup was finally cooked, and Yan Shi brought out the corn ribs soup with two cotton gloves.

    Jiang Can immediately brought the bowl mat and placed it in the middle of the dishes. It happened to be placed on the table at the right time, and the two of them could not cooperate tacitly.

    "I've been waiting for a long time, hurry up and eat. I can hear your hungry voice in the kitchen. I told you to eat first, but you still have to wait for me."

    Hearing Yan Shixiao's complaint, Jiang Can smiled and filled the soup , The first bowl was handed to Yan Shi.

    "You've been tired all day, don't take care of me anymore, you drink first."

    Jiang Can straightened his face, and Yan Shi took it immediately after seeing it.

    Jiang Can filled soup for himself, took a sip, and felt comfortable all over:

    "What's the point of eating by myself? It's not easy to live the life I longed for before. Of course I have to cherish it. Xiaoyan, I really worked hard on you today. I

    just saw you The busy figure in the kitchen, I regret telling you that I want you to come back and cook dinner together, if I knew it, I would have said that we should go out to eat."

    Yan Shi picked up a piece of ribs, and just about to put it in Jiang Can's bowl, Who knew that after hearing this, he immediately stuffed the ribs into his mouth.

    Jiang Can stared at Yan Shi's confused operation:

    "What are you doing? Are you kidding me? That's not for me to eat, why did you stuff it in your own mouth?"

    "If you want to eat, pick it up yourself. "

    Yan Shi muttered this while eating.

    When Jiang Can heard this, he laughed heartily:

    "Xiaoyan, you can play petty temper now. Of course, the food outside is not as good as yours. I am afraid that you will be tired. But I will finish all these Yes, this way you won’t waste your hard work.”

    Jiang Can had a strong desire to survive, and immediately started to eat deliciously, and while eating, he praised that his cooking skills were better than before.

    At the beginning, I was a little bit strange about Jiang Can's words, but in the end, I couldn't get angry at all because of Jiang Can's actions.

    It can be seen that Jiang Can is really hungry. Yan Shiben said that she ate everything to comfort herself. Who knew that Jiang Can really ate all the soup and rice in the end.

    Jiang Can was full of wine and food, and curled up on the chair, leaning on the backrest, Jiang Can was satisfied with the coffee that Yanshi had just made, with a happy face.

    "This day is too unreal, Xiaoyan, come over and pinch me, let me see if I am dreaming."