Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Want a child? That's not easy...

    Holding the 'Loving Heart' bento, Jiang Can returned to the shop. It was already past the busy time. When Rongrong saw Jiang Can come back, she had an unstoppable sweet smile on her face, and hurried out of the bar.

    Jiang Can sat where she used to sit on weekdays, and opened the lunch box without even asking the clerk to make coffee for her.

    I went forward and smelled it, and it tasted the same as the sandwiches sold in other stores, but the filling inside was so much more that it almost couldn't fit.

    Jiang Can was a little proud, although she didn't know if this was a way to show her love, but she took it for granted.

    Just as he was about to take a bite, Rong Rong had already moved over, and Jiang Can covered the bento box like a thief.     "Boss, where did you buy this sandwich? The stuffing is quite enough. Bring

    me a copy tomorrow too."

I don’t sell stuffing stuffing enough.”

    Yi Jiangcan usually has an iceberg-cold temper, but he can’t say these words, Rongrong covered himself with his hands because he was able to stuff an egg because he ate melons. mouth, raised his eyes to look at the opposite office building.

    "Boss, you, you didn't come back last night, did you mean Lawyer Heyan... Boss, you really got together with a man A!

    " The clerks looked up one after another, and within a short while, they stood around Jiang Can, and everyone looked eager to eat melons.

    Jiang Can glanced at them and smiled. Although they are all his employees, Jiang Can manages them with the principle that as long as they do a good job, it doesn't matter if they are loose at other times.     "They all seem to want to eat melons from their own bosses. They really have been taught by Rongrong. Don't listen to Rongrong's nonsense all day long. If I really get off the order one day, I will definitely treat you to a big meal."     Jiang Can said to The employees are never stingy, and they will do what they say.

    "Boss, Lawyer Yan is such a serious person, you can understand him, it's nothing, you also taught us some love experience. You clearly agreed to be single together, but you secretly got out of the single without telling us, it's so embarrassing It 's gone."

    Rongrong said with her hips on her hips, and everyone laughed out loud when they heard it.

    "Come on, Rongrong, people say that the lawyer only promised to let me get in touch more, but he didn't agree to a real relationship. If I really have the secret book of love, I don't need to work so hard.

    Okay, let's go do it quickly . Live, don't hang around me."

    Jiang Can was easy to talk, and the shop assistants were very obedient, and after just one sentence, they all dispersed, leaving only Rong Rong.

    Rong Rong sat opposite Jiang Can, her expression changed from the one she had just eaten, and became a little worried.

    "Boss, are you serious about Lawyer Yan? You have to know that he has collided with your attributes. Have you thought about your future? Your genes are so powerful, don't you want to have a child in the future?"

    "Rong Rong, I know you are worried about me, but you should also know that as long as I want to date, I will definitely go to get married. As for the child, let’s talk about it later.”

    Jiang Can raised his eyebrows while talking, saying With that physique at that time, it was not easy to want children.

    Rong Rong curled her lips:

    "Okay, since you've already made up your mind, Boss, then just pretend I didn't say anything, and wish you and Lawyer Yan an early fruition. I'm waiting for your big meal."