Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Expelled

    It was none other than Jiang Yan who Jiang Can hated the most all the time. Besides him, there was another person Jiang Can didn't really want to see.

    Seeing Jiang Can come back, Jiang Yan was very arrogant:

    "Dad has been waiting for you here for a long time, you are too late to let Dad wait for you."

    Jiang Can ignored Jiang Yan's words, her eyes kept falling on Sitting next to Jiang Yan was Jiang's father.

    Jiang Can has been away from home for a few years, and Jiang's father's appearance has not changed at all, but there are two more white hairs on his temples.

    Jiang's father sat on a chair, sipping the coffee in Jiang Can's shop elegantly, and leaned against the table with his golden walking stick with a tiger's head, which he never left.

    Jiang's father was still the same as before, no matter what happened, he was very calm, and it was impossible to see what he was thinking.

    This time Jiang Yan brought Jiang's father together, Jiang Can only felt that the visitor was not kind, after all these years, if Jiang's father really wanted to find her, Jiang Can would be found if he hid in the ends of the world, there is no need to wait until now.

    Last time, Jiang Yan should have seen that the relationship between Jiang Can and Yan Shi was different. This time they came together, probably for Yan Shi.

    Jiang Can himself doesn't care, Jiang's father is still her father after all, and he always cares about the relationship between father and daughter, but Jiang Can has no confidence in Yan Shi, and he can keep him in front of Jiang's father.

    "Go to work first, don't be late."

    Jiang Can turned his head and said to Yan Shi. Yan Shi already knew the relationship between Jiang Can and Jiang Yan, and also knew the situation of Jiang Can's family, so he couldn't help worrying about her.

    "I won't go, I'll stay with you."

    Yan Shi is not the kind of person who is good at expressing. Jiang Can has done a lot for him, and he also said that he will be by his side no matter what. Now Jiang Can meets such a person No matter the situation, Yan Shi would not let her go.

    "You are obedient, I'm fine here, I can rest assured that you go to work."

    Jiang Can's attitude was persistent, and his expression became more serious than ever. He had no choice but to listen to her when he spoke.

    But Jiang Yan didn't give Yan Shi a chance to leave at all, just before Yan Shi was about to leave, Jiang Yan ran forward and grabbed him.

    "Where do you want to go? Standing next to a woman, how shameless is a man?"

    When Jiang Can originally wanted to go up to help Yan, who knew that Yan Shi used all his strength to throw Jiang Yan's hand away.

    Jiang Can was a little surprised. After all, Yan Shi was a little O. Jiang Can already understood this, but Jiang Yan was an A. You must know that O is no stronger than A, and it is impossible for Yan Shi to break free from Jiang Yan. But now she saw it with her own eyes, so she felt very strange.

    With Jiang's father here, Jiang Yan was very arrogant. Jiang Can pushed him in the middle, but he still rushed forward to catch Yan Shi behind Jiang Can.

    "Jiang Dong, didn't you come here just to find me? This matter has nothing to do with Yan Shi, don't involve other people."

    There is a deep gap between Jiang Can and Jiang's father, so that Jiang Can can't even call 'Father' When he came out, he blurted out and called Director Jiang.