Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Withdrawal

    When the day of the trial came, Yan Shi made all the mental preparations to go to court. Although Jiang Yan sued Yan Shi in the name of JA Company, there was no one from the top management of the company who could replace Jiang Yan as the plaintiff, so he could only Jiang Yan came here in person.

    Everything went smoothly under Jiang Yan's arrangement, and he was speechless after a while. Everyone thought that there would be a direct trial this time, and there would not even be a second trial.

    Just when the judge was about to pronounce the final sentence, the door of the court was suddenly pushed open. Everyone looked back and saw Yuan Nai walking in alone.

    "Please wait a moment."

    Because of Yuan Nai's arrival, the people watching the lawsuit began to whisper, and the judge knocked on the two gavels in front of him:

    "Keep quiet."

    "Mr. Judge, I am Jiang Mohai, the executive chairman of JA Company ." Assistant, I will appear in court on behalf of Director Jiang, and replace the person who is now the plaintiff."

    Logically speaking, the plaintiff cannot change without authorization, but Yuan Nai asked someone to submit a document, and the judge approved Yuan Nai's request after reading it. ask.

    When Yuan Nai walked to the plaintiff's place, Jiang Yan had an unhappy expression on his face. When they passed by, Jiang Yan lowered his voice and whispered in Yuan Nai's ear,

    "You're not by Jiang Can's side, you bastard, come here What's causing the trouble?"

    Yuan Nai chuckled, and glanced at Jiang Yan:

    "Mr. Jiang, what are you talking about? I'm here to appear in court on behalf of Director Jiang. I really don't know what you mean by these words."

    Yuan Nai He was tactful, otherwise he would not have been able to secure the position of assistant to the chairman at such a young age. In fact, Yuan Nai was doing things for Jiang's father, whether in the company or at Jiang's family, and Jiang's father trusted him very much.

    If the position of the plaintiff is replaced, then the final trial still needs to ask the plaintiff and the defendant whether there is anything to be dismissed.

    When asked Yan Shi, Yan Shi just lowered his head and shook slightly.

    "Then the plaintiff has other meanings."

    Yuan Nai stood up slowly, and said in a very gentlemanly manner:

    "Dear Mr. Judge, I still have something to say." The

    judge signaled Yuan Nai to speak, and Yuan Nai straightened up when he spoke,

    "We are officially withdrawing the lawsuit. Pursue Mr. Yanshi."

    As soon as Yuan Nai said this, not only Yanshi, but also everyone present sighed.

    The plaintiff is the JA Group, and now the JA Group is withdrawing the lawsuit. Everyone doesn't understand what they are doing.

    Yan Shi looked at Yuan Nai very puzzled, Yuan Nai just smiled lightly.

    Jiang Yan was very angry when he heard the result, made a loud noise in the court, and was kicked out in the end.

    The judge repeatedly asked Yuan Nai whether to withdraw the lawsuit, and Yuan Nai's answers were consistent.

    A lawsuit that was supposed to lead to a prison sentence suddenly seemed like a cutscene joke. When leaving the court, some people were happy and some were puzzled.

    Fang Yang and Wang Chuanning accompanied Yan Shi, and followed Yuan Nai out of the court. Yuan Nai didn't intend to talk too much with Yan Shi, and was about to leave with big strides, but was stopped by Yan Shi.

    Yuan Nai turned around and asked,

    "Is there anything else you can do, Mr. Yan?"

    "Director Jiang...why did he suddenly withdraw the lawsuit?"

    After hearing this, Yuan Nai's smile stagnated:

    "Mr. Yan, I'm just a It's just a little assistant, as for Director Jiang's thoughts, I'm not too sure. There are still many things to be busy in the company, so I'll go first."

    Yuan Nai nodded towards Yan Shi, and quickly left the court and went to the door cab of black car.

    Looking at Jiang Can who was sitting behind the car with an anxious expression from the rearview mirror, Yuan Nai said,

    "Deputy Director Jiang, we have officially withdrawn the lawsuit. Xiao Jiang will never trouble Mr. Yan in the future. You can listen to Director Jiang at ease." arranged."

    Jiang Can remained silent for a long time, and just quietly looked out the window until they got into the car and left.

    With a long sigh, Jiang Can lowered his head slightly:

    "Yuan Nai, take me to the coffee shop that is being renovated next to the company, I still have something to explain."

    Yuan Nai nodded, following Jiang Can's instructions all the way location to go.