Chapter 34

Chapter 34 You Hug Me

    Along the way, Jiang Can didn't let go of his hands while he was pursing Yan Shi, and Yan Shi didn't resist at all.

    Yan Shi's complexion became a little bad when he came out of Guan Shaocheng. He took the initiative to bring Jiang Can to the mental hospital. From his drunken words yesterday, Jiang Can already understood who Yan Shi brought him to see.

    Yan Shi never responded to Jiang Can, but let Jiang Can pull him. When the car stopped at the parking lot of the mental hospital, Yan Shi suddenly grabbed Jiang Can's hand with his backhand.

    Yan Shi is not an active person, Jiang Can already knew through contact. Let him take the initiative to hold his hand like this, only when he is worried or afraid when talking.

    "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Can knew that Yan Shi was worried, but he didn't know what he was worried about, so he could only ask.

    Yan Shi raised his head to look at Jiang Can, and opened his mouth slightly:

    "Can you... hug me?"

    Even if Yan Shi didn't take the initiative, Jiang Can was very happy with this kind of thing, but because he had only been in close contact with him just now, Jiang Can was also afraid of himself. Too much, frightening words.

    Without saying a word, Jiang Can hugged him directly, touched Yan Shi's hand with one hand, and patted him on the back with the other.

    Although Yan Shi was tall, his head was very small. Jiang Can had big hands, and he felt that he could grab his head with one hand.

    About twenty minutes later, Jiang Can followed Yan Shi into the mental hospital. Yan Shi came to the door of a ward with ease, pushed the door open and asked Jiang Can to go in.

    This ward is a bit different from the others. In the mental hospital, some people with serious mental illnesses have their doors locked, but this room just closed the door.

    The ward is not big, and the things inside are very simple, a table, a chair, and a single bed.

    Beside the bed, a white-haired woman in the clothes of a mental hospital sat looking out through the sealed window.

    "mom."

    When he spoke, he called out, but the woman beside the bed didn't seem to hear it at all.

    Walking forward, Yan Shi squatted in front of Yan's mother, holding Yan's mother's hand on her knee.

    Yan's mother remained motionless, and there was no proof other than the breath she took to prove that this was a living person and not a sculpture.

    "Mom, I came to see you. Have you eaten well recently and listened to the nurses?"

    Jiang Can watched from the side, and sure enough, Yan's mother still didn't respond at all. Jiang Can slowly moved forward, with a standard smile on his lips when he saw an elder.

    "Hello, Auntie. My name is Jiang Can. I'm Yan Shi's friend. I'll come to see you with him today."

    Perhaps because Jiang Can's voice was unfamiliar, Yan's mother finally responded and slowly turned her head to look at him. Jiang Can opened his mouth slightly, but didn't say anything, and turned his head back to the position just now.

    When Jiang Can looked at Yan, Yan frowned, as if trying to hold back something.

    I wanted to persuade him, but at this moment, the door of the ward was pushed open, and two people dressed as nurses came in.

    "Yanshi, your mother's hospitalization expenses are running out, remember to pay."

    "Ah, yes." Yanshi stood up and responded.

    The nurse who paid the bill at the reminder just now took a look at Jiang Can and took a few steps forward.

    "Yan Shi, your mother has lived in our courtyard for many years, and your aunt has watched you grow up these years. Now that you are older, there is no one to take care of you at home. You should have made plans for yourself.

    Zhang Although the dean's daughter is a Beta, maybe she is worthy of you? A has wronged you a little, but if you can marry her, let alone your mother's hospitalization expenses, your life will be much better.

    What's more, Zhang The dean's daughter still likes you so much, so you should think about it."