Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    He was in a bad mood, added that he hadn't eaten and had three cans of beer, and started talking drunkenly in a daze.

    Jiang Can put down her chopsticks. She knew she was looking at her when she spoke just now, so she kept eating. Yan Shi had something to say in his heart, and he probably wanted to talk about it while drinking.

    Knowing that Yan Shi was already getting drunk, Jiang Can was ready to listen.

    When Jiang Can turned his head to look at Yan, he saw that his face was flushed because of drunkenness, and he raised his hand by accident, and he suddenly reacted when he was about to touch it.

    He wanted to take it back suddenly, but Yan Shi's face suddenly approached, and his chin rested directly on Jiang Can's hand.

    Jiang Can reacted quickly, supported Yan Shi's head, closed his eyes and breathed with his mouth while looking at Yan Shi, behaved like a cat.

    Jiang Can lost his mind for a while, and found that Yan Shi was not comfortable like this, so he immediately changed his posture and sat down against the sofa. Jiang Can put Yan Shi's head on his shoulder and let him lean on it.

    After half a day, Yan Shi still didn't speak. Jiang Can was not so curious about what Yan Shi didn't want to say, but Jiang Can still wanted to find out as soon as possible after getting involved with Jiang Yan.

    "Lawyer Yan, do you have anything you want to tell me?"

    A few seconds later, Yan Shi said,

    "There are...a lot."

    Yan Shi couldn't enunciate clearly, but Jiang Can had enough patience to listen to everything .

    It turned out that Yan Shi's father killed someone by driving a car at that time. Although his father also died because of this, the compensation for the other party is still not less than half a penny.

    Yan Shi's major, if he wants to stay in the industry in the future, he must not suffer any lawsuits. The other party also nailed this point, and the lion opened his mouth, asking for exaggerated compensation.

    Yan Shi's mother finally agreed for her son and sold everything in the family, but there was only enough to accompany him a little.

    Having lost her husband and a son who has not yet graduated, the family has nothing now, and the last straw of support has been broken, and the whole person is going crazy.

    In order to support the family and pay off the aggressive opponent as soon as possible, Yan Shi had to take a few cases that no one was willing to handle before graduation.

    Everything else was handled smoothly, and the commission from the employer was also high, so Yan Shi quickly paid off the debt. But who knew that among all the orders, only Jiang Yan's anonymous order was not handled well, and he was finally approached.

    In fact, this matter was not a matter of speaking time, but Jiang Yan himself did not listen to Yan Shi's words, which caused the problem. But Jiang Yan was an unreasonable person, he wanted to pay ten times the commission when he gave up, and he insisted on an explanation.     Yan Shi is doing pretty well in the industry now, so he couldn't bear Jiang Yan's exposure of this matter. The medical expenses that Yan Shi's mother needs in the mental hospital are very high. Yan Shi can't lose his job as a lawyer, so he can only humiliate Jiang Yan.     When Jiang Yan came to find Yan this time, it was also because he was greedy again. Who knew that with the variable Jiang Can, things would become like this.     After Jiang Can heard this, he wished he could swallow Jiang Yan alive. Jiang Yan was the only person in this world who could do such a shameless thing.     Sighing, Jiang Can also felt that Yan Shi was too honest and the pressure was too great, so he made compromises. But now that Yan Shi has her, she will become Yan Shi's backing.